“The Best!!”

Angelina's Ristorante & Wine
Ranked #8 of 101 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine
Reviewed May 23, 2013

My husband and I were celebrating our 40th anniversary in Ogunquit and chose this restaurant because we both love Italian dishes. My favorite is Chicken Parm and I am quite picky. My meal was so good, I told the staff that it was the best I've ever had. My husband chose Fettucini Alfredo and he also expressed his delight with the meal. Chris, the bar manager, was our server. He was extremely courteous and took very good care of us. If you're ever in Ogunquit have dinner at Angelina's, you won't be disappointed.

angelinaogt, Owner at Angelina's Ristorante & Wine, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2013

We love to hear that we can satisfy even the pickiest Italian eaters. Next time you're in feel free to ask for Chris, the bar manager. He'd love to have you back.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

This past weekend, I had a great meal at Angelina's! I ordered the meat lasagna which was delicious and he the chicken parm which he loved. We also ordered the bruscetta which was AMAZING. A cute little spot for some great Italian in Ogunquit.

Thank you for telling us what you ate and how much you loved it. Please join us again when you get the chance.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

My husband and I had a delicious dinner at Angelina's. The food and service were excellent! It's so nice in an area where everything is so casual to have an intimate, quiet, candlelit dinner. After dinner we also sat at the bar and enjoyed an after dinner drink! The waiters, the bartender and the owner could not have been nicer!

It was a pleasure to have you. We've tried to make the atmosphere as enjoyable as the food and service, so it's great to hear you think we've succeeded at that. We'll see you again!

Reviewed May 19, 2013

My husband fell in love with carbonara in Italy but can't always find it in local Italian restaurants. So he was thrilled to see it on the menu at Angelina's. It was delicious. I had chicken parm and although I may be able to make it at home as one reviewer mentioned, I never do. So I love to order it out. Also Delicious! The portions were generous and the service was great. The prices, while not excessive, we're on the higher end. Just two things I found a little contradictory for a restaurant trying to be upscale. But these did not impact my rating. A restaurant charging $20+ per meal should take American Express. And second, while the waitstaff were dressed impeccably in black, the owner who was acting as hostess that night was in an oversized Tshirt and could have just come off the beach. We were surprised to learn he was the owner. A collared shirt with logo would have been more appropriate. Would definately go again.

angelinaogt, Owner at Angelina's Ristorante & Wine, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

We are so happy you enjoyed an evening with us! Your husband found the right place since we make our carbonara sauce entirely fresh per order. Like you said, even though chicken parmesan is a make-at-home meal, we take pride in using chicken from Bell & Evans and making the marinara sauce in house.

Like many restaurants in the area with similar prices, we do not accept American Express. On a side note, as the owner, I'm surprised you remarked on my attire. I do wear collared polo shirts, with pants that match our impeccably dressed waitstaff and black, polished dress shoes. Regardless, I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 18, 2013

I guess because I come to Maine to escape chaos and enjoy some great seafood I am always disapointed when I have a meal I could get at home. It is not bad just not excting. Our city has a section known as little Italy with food I feel is better.

1  Thank canddlove
angelinaogt, Owner at Angelina's Ristorante & Wine, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Thank you for joining us. Please accept our apology for not providing a memorable experience. We're always looking for ways to improve, so it would have been great to hear more details about what you ate and drank and how they didn't compare to restaurants in your local area. This requires more of your time but we really appreciate honest critiques that provide specifics.

If you happen to be in the area again please give us another try. We'd like to turn your "meh" into "muah"!