“Best Maine Lobster I've ever had!”

Beach Plum Lobster Farm
Ranked #21 of 98 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: LIVE, COOKED OR PACKED FOR TRAVEL. OGUNQUITS ONLY HUSBAND AND WIFE LOBSTER SERVICE. 2 People work here. Since 1995. We do not quote prices or give out pricing over the phone. Market price is posted daily. Prices are subject to change.
Dallas, Texas
“Best Maine Lobster I've ever had!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Visit this picturesque place with 3 friends I recently made at a conference in Boston. The Couple had actually gone a couple of days prior to tonight's visit, and they were recommending it and wanting to go back. We bought lobsters and clams, sat outside drinking Sauvignon blanc we brought with us & enjoying the scenery. We started with the steamed clams, delicious to no end, then we continue with the Lobsters, when I had my first bite, all I can say is foodgasm! I have never had better Maine lobster than these. I had a total of 3 pretty big size lobsters. They were so good, I bought 4 to take to Las Vegas with me. They said they do travel safe and can be carried on the plane. A definitely most try.

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank cspencerlv

Amesbury, Massachusetts
“Great for pick up or casual outside dinner”
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

We have been using BeachPlumb Farm for our vacation seafood dinners for many years. We use precooked take out for a large order to take back to the beach house. The order is always cooked and ready at the desired time. Lobsters and clams are always packed to allow easy transport. They are always cooked perfectly and best of all there has never been sand in our clams.

• Visited August 2013
4 Thank dandt65
“Best take out lobsters”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I highly recommend you stop by Beach Plum for your lobsters and clams if you are anywhere near Ogunquit or Wells. Great lobster and friendly owners make this a great place. This year they have more picnic tables outside if you can't wait to get your lobsters home. It's part of our annual summer trip. See you next year!!

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank RMKA82
potsdam NY
“Good tip from a local”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We wanted lobster and steamers so this was the place. That is ALL they offer. Quick cheap and tasty. We brought our own wine and sat at the picnic table. Was fun until the sun went down...then ladies bring your bug spray!!!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank dwright438
philadelphia, pa
“Bring a bottle of wine and an appetite....”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

My husband and I ate a great deal of lobster during our trip to Maine and Beach Plum was by far our favorite. We brought a bottle of wine and some glasses and the farm provided the rest (amazing lobsters, crackers, butter and bibs). The owner was very helpful in telling us how much to get so don't be afraid to ask.

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank fairmountpa

Been to Beach Plum Lobster Farm? Share your experiences!