“Great stay at Yardarm”

Yardarm Village Inn
Ranked #10 of 26 Ogunquit B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 6, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at Yardarm for one night when we were heading to Boston at the end of our vacation. It was a last minute reservation (in the morning for the same night) in peek season of July but when we arrived we felt just at home like we were expected as any other guest. Our queen size standard room was spacious and very clean. The room was on the second floor just beside a back door heading to the parking so it was very practical to cary our luggage. The muffins were very good and he even let us take two more along with two cookies for the road wich was a nice touch! If we go back to Ogunquit, Yardarm will definitely be on the top of our list!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

This inn is the perfect place for a relaxing vacation. Our room was lovely and very comfortable. The innkeepers are gracious and do everything possible to make each guest feel welcomed.
We enjoyed a wonderful sail on the innkeepers boat...it made for a perfect afternoon.
The delicious blueberry muffins and fresh fruit with tea or coffee is served every morning on the veranda. Delightful!

Room Tip: We had room 10, which is downstairs and includes a small sitting room as well as a tub and shower.
Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We were just there for our 3rd year in a row. Bev and Scott make us feel so at home. Love our room, always very clean and comfortable! Love the blueberry muffins and fresh fruit for breakfast. It's in a great location. We wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else on our yearly visits to Maine. We had a lovely sail on Scott's boat "Goose". Can't wait till our next visit!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed staying here, very charming and comfortable bed and breakfast with private bath, beautiful appointments and great location. The breakfast was terrific, including muffins and a couple of cookies for the afternoon, which was served on the beautiful front porch overlooking a quiet side street. The real treat, however, was going on the Goose, the owner's sailboat, later in the afternoon. Scott, the owner and a very good sailor, was so gracious that I even got to pilot most of the return leg of the trip. Our parking spot for the Inn is also convenient for walking around downtown, avoiding the parking fees in lots or on the street. We would heartily recommend this stay and will return, I'm sure, many times.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

My wife,daughter and I have been coming here for vacation for over thirty years the same week every year. Bev and Scott are wonderful hosts. Also Scott makes great blueberry muffins for breakfast. I definitely recommend the Yardarm Village Inn if you are visiting Ogunquit Maine.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I'm currently here with 6 other ladies for a bachelorette weekend, staying at 3 rooms.

We arrived yesterday, Friday, and lovely Beverley signed us up for breakfast. When I mentioned I will not be eating their freshly baked muffin for breakfast because I don't eat dairy, she made sure to buy soy milk and had many choices of cereal and a large bowl of fruit for me instead. Did I mention she is lovely?

On to Scott, the other inn keeper, who was the one to bake the muffins (girls loved the muffins). He took us for a 3 hour cruise on his boat, Goose, and was SUCH a good sport, letting the ladies navigate and laughing along during all our bachelorette games. Fun!

Rooms are large and very clean.

Only downfall is we stayed in room 10, on the ground level, and I kept waking up from people sitting on the front balcony and talking.

Highly recommend this Inn.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My husband and I made our first visit to the beautiful coast of Maine for a 2 night, 3 day visit. We stopped at the Ogunquit visitor center for lodging, eating and sight-seeing recommendations. We weren't disappointed. They recommend this delightful B&B run by the same family for over 20 years. Delicious fruit, homemade blueberry muffins, juice and coffee welcomed us every morning. The house was well-maintained and clean and the couple running it were friendly and very helpful. Located in the harbor area, we parked our car and could walk or trolley everywhere. The ultimate bonus....Scott offers a 2 hour sail-boat ride for $25 per person. What a refreshing getaway!