“Great location”

Maxwell's Pub & Grill
Ranked #52 of 97 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Boston MA
“Great location”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Food was decent , nice outdoor seating to eat. My friends liked the karaoke and the other patrons were having a blast too

Visited June 2014

Bridgeport, New York
“Lunch”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

The food was good, we ordered a burger and fries. It took quite awhile to get to us. It was an okay place, waitress was so so and not overly friendly. Maybe just an off day??

• Visited May 2014
Quebec City, Canada
“Great place to unwind. Stop by!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great sports bar. Friendly staff, good eats. Lots on tap. Fun place to visit in Ogunquit. Casual and laid back.

Visited May 2014
“rude and insulting”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

I am a 62 year old well-groomed, well-behaved man. I walk in at 6:00 pm, an hour before the Bruins play-off game and ask, " Will you be having the Bruins game on tonight?"...the proprietor (I believe from a visit here last year that he is the owner) replies with no expression, "Now THAT'S the stupidest question of the day!" As I stare at him in disbelief, he says "can I get you something to drink?" And when I say yes, he immediately replies, "can you narrow it down for me a little?"
I have been in countless bars in many different countries and I know rude when I see it. I told him never mind and walked out. My wife and I spent our $120 that evening in a much better location. Try Roberto's for great food, drinks, and friendly service.
I'll never be back to Maxwells.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Schells1
Ogunquit, Maine, United States
“Fantastic pub fare and entrees!”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

This is the kind of place I will find myself frequenting in the months and years to come. Cozy with delicious offerings, and a great front porch area in the warm weather months to watch the world walk by.

Visited November 2013