“Warm and Inviting”

BeachFire Bar & Grille
Ranked #26 of 101 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: BeachFire Bar and Grille is well known for its Smoked BBQ from our BeachFire Smokers and our Large Outdoor Fire Pit. We also have fantastic hand crafted cocktails, fresh seafood and great sandwiches. Enjoy 1/2 OFF Burgers on Saturdays and Sundays 11:30-3pm and Happy Hour is always Open to 6pm. See you soon!!
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I passed this place several times while staying in Ogunquit and finally had the opportunity to try it as we were staying this time approximately 20 yards from it .You are lured in by the outside firepit which is lit promptly at 4 pm each night during the summer . Friendly laughter can be heard all night long coming from the outside dining around the firepit and it is not only from good companionship but also from their delicious drinks ,appetizers , and entrees I had the best mussel appetizer ever in a unique cream sauce that I would highly recommend .Then I was on to their ribs which require no utensils as the meat literally falls off the bone .Relax around the firepit after the beach and eat well and reasonably !

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We travel to Maine almost every year for the last four out of six years. Our last visit to Maine we found this restaurant and it was so awesome we ate their twice. So this year we stopped. My son and I had the Atlantic Mussels and it was an appetizer and we had it as a meal. It was amazing. They have a kids menu which was great. My husband had the smoked ribs, pulled pork and chicken wings it was delicious and the meat fell of the bones of the ribs. The only issue was we thought we lost our waitress as once we got our meal she didn't come back till we were finished and we actually had someone else clear our table. Overall the food was fantastic and the staff were pleasant. We will go back next year.

1  Thank DizzieLizzy
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Great atmosphere, friendly staff, and great food. This place is a must visit while you're in Ogunquit, My family and I will definitely be back.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

The food was average. We arrived late. The service staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The fire outside was full but it was nice to sit at the tables.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

When ordering, I was told the Piggy Burger was the hungry man's meal, a burger with pulled pork on it. I would say perhaps a tablespoon of pulled pork, $15 was way too much. Father got Fried Haddock and chips, $16.99. Fish was so small that perhaps it was 6 bites. Told the waitress and I will say she did offer to bring a chocolate desert - which we didn't want. The other 2 meals, a regular burger and a pulled pork sandwich were ok, so 50% of the meals sucked. Not a good average and certainly will not prompt us to come back again.

1  Thank Gary S