“Nice, casual place”

BeachFire Bar & Grille
Ranked #31 of 97 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Cuisines: Seafood, American, Bar, Barbecue, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: BeachFire Bar and Grille is well known for its Smoked BBQ from our BeachFire Smokers and our Large Outdoor Fire Pit. We also have fantastic hand crafted cocktails, fresh seafood and great sandwiches. Enjoy 1/2 OFF Burgers on Saturdays and Sundays 11:30-3pm and Happy Hour is always Open to 6pm. See you soon!!
South Deerfield, Massachusetts
“Nice, casual place”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Perfect for a casual family meal. Comfortable, casual atmosphere. Salmon pan seared with blueberries sounds unusual and odd but was delicious. Buffalo chicken salad was also very good...my husband loved the buffalo sauce. Hostess, server and manager(maybe the owner) were very friendly. Nice martini menu too. Would definitely return.

• Visited July 2013

Woburn, Massachusetts
“First visit here.”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We all liked the food and drink. I really enjoyed the guitar music that was played live. Some great singing and some beautiful guitar. Would come back again.

Visited July 2013
Seoul
“Couldn't find late night dessert..ended up here”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

This would be the place where the under 50 crowd tends to end up. I haven't had their entrees, but we made it there for a late drink and dessert, and the food was great, and matched by the service.

Visited June 2013
Brooklyn, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great People, Great Place!!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

My husband and I have fallen in love with Ogunquit. Everyone is extremely friendly and helpful. We chose your restaurant on a busy Saturday night, June 8th. We were immediately greeted by the manager and brought to our table. He took our drink order and recommended the most fabulous martini I have ever had!! I believe it to be called the Grapefruit Martini. Our waitress came over shortly after that and took excellent care of us the entire evening. I regret not remembering names, but when I return, I will ask for them both again. Our dinners were amazing, however, we also shared the Beef Brisket, that just melted in your mouth. The best I've ever had. I worked in the restaurant business for 21 years, so this review is very well deserved. What an incredible restaurant, with the friendliest and hardworking staff and who could forget the view and music.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Jaime C
Foster, Rhode Island
“Great Place!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

This is the first time I have ever written a review on trip advisor, but I felt compelled to give this restaurant 5 stars after dining there last night. My husband and I walked in on our way back from the beach during happy hour and got a quick beer and appetizer. The happy hour appetizer was a pulled pork slider and a haddock slider. soooo good. So, we came back the next day for dinner and wasn't disappointed. The pulled pork is to die for. And the service is great without being over-the-top and the owner is awesome. Don't miss it if you are staying in the area!

• Visited June 2013