“Couldn't find late night dessert..ended up here”

BeachFire Bar & Grille
Ranked #26 of 100 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: BeachFire Bar and Grille is well known for its Smoked BBQ from our BeachFire Smokers and our Large Outdoor Fire Pit. We also have fantastic hand crafted cocktails, fresh seafood and great sandwiches. Enjoy 1/2 OFF Burgers on Saturdays and Sundays 11:30-3pm and Happy Hour is always Open to 6pm. See you soon!!
Reviewed July 3, 2013

This would be the place where the under 50 crowd tends to end up. I haven't had their entrees, but we made it there for a late drink and dessert, and the food was great, and matched by the service.

There are newer reviews for BeachFire Bar & Grille

Reviewed June 26, 2013

My husband and I have fallen in love with Ogunquit. Everyone is extremely friendly and helpful. We chose your restaurant on a busy Saturday night, June 8th. We were immediately greeted by the manager and brought to our table. He took our drink order and recommended the most fabulous martini I have ever had!! I believe it to be called the Grapefruit Martini. Our waitress came over shortly after that and took excellent care of us the entire evening. I regret not remembering names, but when I return, I will ask for them both again. Our dinners were amazing, however, we also shared the Beef Brisket, that just melted in your mouth. The best I've ever had. I worked in the restaurant business for 21 years, so this review is very well deserved. What an incredible restaurant, with the friendliest and hardworking staff and who could forget the view and music.

1  Thank Jaime C
Reviewed June 26, 2013

This is the first time I have ever written a review on trip advisor, but I felt compelled to give this restaurant 5 stars after dining there last night. My husband and I walked in on our way back from the beach during happy hour and got a quick beer and appetizer. The happy hour appetizer was a pulled pork slider and a haddock slider. soooo good. So, we came back the next day for dinner and wasn't disappointed. The pulled pork is to die for. And the service is great without being over-the-top and the owner is awesome. Don't miss it if you are staying in the area!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Love the atmosphere of this place. Menu has a good variety to choose from. Good children's menu. Service was outstanding. Hannah was timely, engaging, pleasant. Probably the best server we've had in any restaurant! Our 9 year old thought so too.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Overall good experience, a little pricey but expected for the area and location but worth it...we requested to sit outside, nice setup. Service was great, food was great...burger and wings, two thumbs up. Definitely recommended.