TripAdvisor
Ogunquit
Post
Inbox
Search

“Excellent lunch and service”

Wild Blueberry Cafe LLC
Ranked #35 of 105 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We loved our meal at the Wild Blueberry! I got a salad with goat cheese and greens and my husband got the lobster roll. We both got the soup and all was delicious. Great atmosphere and service, too.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (876)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place states they offer takeout however only if there is no one in line waiting for a table. We tried twice and because there was 1 or 2 couples waiting they would not take our order. I guess they would rather turn away customers. They were rude and I would never attempt to dine there again. Go to the Maine diner where they can handle large crowds and takeout orders and still provide fast and great service or the Omelette Factory in Ogunquit where the staff is friendly, great food, and they did take our takeout order.

Date of visit: September 2019
Jennifer B, General Manager at Wild Blueberry Cafe LLC, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

That is correct, we do not do take out while we have guests waiting to sit down and eat. We have one kitchen. Why would we take your order and let you cut in front of guests waiting to sit and dine?

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It maybe a little pricey but the food is worth it... I had corned beef and it was home made, nothing from a can... The staff is friendly and very attentive...A must try...

Reviewed September 15, 2019 via mobile

Had an excellent breakfast this morning. Little mini blueberry muffins on arrival was a nice touch. We had eggs, an omelette and blueberry pancakes and all were excellent. Lots of ingredient choices for the omelette and tons of blueberries in the pancakes. The breakfast potatoes were really good as well.

Best breakfast in the area - will definitely be back.

Reviewed September 14, 2019 via mobile

I had a delicious breakfast- the Cafe Breakfast; scrambled eggs, bacon and 2 blueberry pancakes. The service was good and not too much of a wait. I’m so glad I went.

Date of visit: September 2019

Been to Wild Blueberry Cafe LLC? Share your experiences!