“Average breakfast”

Wild Blueberry Cafe LLC
Ranked #28 of 100 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Nice setting for a Sunday morning breakfast. The piano player and elegant surroundings were very pleasant. The food though left us disappointed. It ranged from fabulous blueberry pancakes and very good toast and jam to a mediocre omelet and eggs that should have been easy over but were cooked through. The home fries were very dry and served cold. The juice and coffee were above average and the service was excellent. A nice place to eat with fair prices that needs more consistency in their meals.

There are newer reviews for Wild Blueberry Cafe LLC

Reviewed November 15, 2013

And that wasn't what we were looking for. The FOOD was so good! But we were with a toddler and I would not recommend that for this place. Yes, they had a kids menu and high chairs, and lots of people giving us the LOOK. For couples or adults - its great and the prices aren't bad.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

I live in Ogunquit, so I frequent most of the good restaurants there in a regular basis. I've eaten breakfast at Blueberries a number of times, and the food has always been good.
However, the issue with this place isn't the food, but the service. It is perpetually slow, regardless of how busy they are. I know during the peak summer months, they are quite full, and service can be expected to be a bit slow. But, I went there this past Sunday (Nov 3rd) and when my group of four went in there were two other groups ahead of us wating to be seated. The hostess (an older woman) walked up to her podium and without looking at any of us, she just stated that she's be with us shortly. After a few minutes, a party of four exited the dining room for the door and exclaimed "Good luck getting waited on" Apparently they had been seated for a while and never had a server come over to them. Immediately after they left, another party got up and did the same thing. So, my party of four and another party of three who was ahead of us also left and went elsewhere for breakfast.
That's no way to run a business. Especially in a seasonal town, you need to get your money when you can. Letting 13 guests walk out without eating is just ridiculous.
Hopefully they read this and get their act together. As I said, the food was good on the other occasions when I was actually served.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

We had the pleasure of meeting the creator, Chel Daniel, of our Tapas after requesting the recipes for several of them. He was very charming , he shows much promise to do great cuisine. The Seafood Paella was fantastic! The bartender Nick and the pianist made this a memorable dining experience. We went back for brunch but the Eggs Benedict was mediocre.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

lovely restaurant. Had dinner and breakfast. Haddock and diver scallops were out of this world. Great service,