My wife and I spent one night in this resort to see the show at the Ogonquit Playhouse. We were very disappointed with the place. The air condition is too noisy, bed is hard as rock, window blind does not close completely, breakfast is skimpy and no internet (although the ad said that it is free. The electronic key does not work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Newly Renovated clean and classic coastal vacation spot for families, offers a wide range of accommodations (motel rooms, efficiencies, suites, cottages or apartments) on 5 acres of land overlooking a tidal river along the Atlantic Ocean. All of our thoughtfully appointed accommodations are equipped with refrigerators, Keurig, microwaves, 230 cable channel including Cinemax and Starz, air conditioning, heat and more. We have indoor/outdoor pools with hot tub. For your furry family member we have few designated Pet Friendly rooms! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Cancelon and Orbitz so you can book your Colonial Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Village Hotel Ogunquit
- Colonial Village Motel
- Colonial Village Resort Ogunquit, Maine