This place was OK- we booked a SUITE and it was good for us four ladies for a reuinion. The price was fair for one night as most places in the season want a two day stay. The pools were fantastic... at low tide we walked right to the beach from the property. There were free row boats to use was a plus. Right on the trolley line and an easy walk downtown and to the beaches. I would stay here again. Shower HOT and great pressure. Bed was so so and the bedrooms nicer than the rest. Bathroom needs a good deep mold/grout cleaning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 70 Unit Resort Motel with Basic Motel Rooms, Motel Efficiencies, 1 & 2 Bedroom Suites, Weekly Rental Apartments, and Riverside Cottages. Large Outdoor Pool, Outdoor Jacuzzi, Indoor Pool and Jacuzzi, Tennis Court, Game Room, Tidal River Access, 8 Rowboats for Guest Use During High Tide, Wireless Internet Access in Lobby, Free Continental Breakfast, 15 Minute Walk to Town or Beach, On Trolley Route! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Colonial Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Village Hotel Ogunquit
- Colonial Village Motel
- Colonial Village Resort Ogunquit, Maine