My husband and I were lucky to grab a Saturday nite here over Labor Day Weekend!!Large room with kitchenette. Hot water and terrific pressure in shower( better than at home!!)Large , clean outdoor pool and small but nice hot tub!!Beautiful water views from back of motel units(they also have cute little cottages to rent) Only four stars because bed was only fairly comfy( had some sort of foam topper). .. Hubby thought it was fine. Set well back off road, great location!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Newly Renovated clean and classic coastal vacation spot for families, offers a wide range of accommodations (motel rooms, efficiencies, suites, cottages or apartments) on 5 acres of land overlooking a tidal river along the Atlantic Ocean. All of our thoughtfully appointed accommodations are equipped with refrigerators, Keurig, microwaves, 230 cable channel including Cinemax and Starz, air conditioning, heat and more. We have indoor/outdoor pools with hot tub. For your furry family member we have few designated Pet Friendly rooms! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Redwoods Resort formerly known as Colonial Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Village Hotel Ogunquit
- Colonial Village Motel
- Redwoods Resort Formerly Known As Colonial Village Resort Ogunquit, Maine