I love this place -- it is right in the center of Ogunquit village and an easy walk to Ogunquit beach or the Marginal Way. The rooms are charming and you can select your room using the online reservation system. We always stay in the same room every year if possible because we have a favorite. If you absolutely have to have a modern hotel room with the latest plumbing fixtures, you probably won't like staying here, but I love the pine-paneling and the classic decor and the blueberry muffins in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Betty Doon Hotel is an affordable motel with a relaxed family atmosphere in the heart of Ogunquit Village. We're located just yards from the beach and a short walk to shops, restaurants, the Marginal Way and Perkins Cove. Betty Doon is Ogunquit's most convenient walkabout seaside stay, with one of America's most beautiful beaches, Ogunquit Beach. No facility is better located for easy access to all of Ogunquit's celebrated resources than the Betty Doon. Travel light, but bring comfortable walking shoes and a camera to record what is certain to be a memorable and thoroughly enjoyable vacation at the Betty Doon, where your enjoyment is our "Maine" interest. Guests often say the Betty Doon is their "Home Away from Home." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Betty Doon Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Betty Doon Motor Ogunquit
- Betty Doon Hotel Ogunquit, Maine