“Wonderful Wine Weekend Package!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ogunquit
Gazebo Inn Ogunquit
Ranked #2 of 26 Ogunquit B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed February 28, 2011

To sum up our weekend- friends, wine, wonderful dinners and the BEST Hosts in Ogunquit- Bruce & Scott and manager Peter Hill!! Why would anyone stay anywhere else? The Gazebo Inn- has it all- wonderful friendly staff, the best accommodations and fantastic regular clients who come back year and year again! Barn Suite 2 was our room this year for the Wine Weekend and we couldn't be happier- King size bed, two person jacuzzi tub with a fireplace in the bathroom and bedroom and the HUGE walk in steam shower with wall jets- FABULOUS!! Gazebo Inn is the place to stay when in Maine- its a MUST!! The Inn Keepers and their staff have a real talent for hospitality and it shows!
Thank you for a great weekend- Annie & Melanie

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Annie3323

Reviewed February 19, 2011

My husband and I were celebrating our 30th anniversary with a trip to Maine. Our plan was to start at the south end in Ogunquit and to end up in Bar Harbor. The Gazebo Inn was our first stop and we booked in for three nights.

We arrived a little later than anticipated and were greeted by Scott and Peter. After a tour of the inn to show us where everything was, we were escorted to our room. It was beautifully appointed with open rafters and windows on two sides of the room. The bed was a king size. Our bathroom had a walk in shower and a lovely big tub.

Breakfast was an amazing affair full of home made wonders and the dining room is full of charm and homeyness. The owners of the inn are always around and attentive. They are very friendly and approachable and always had answers for our questions.

Our room was comfortable and cozy with a wood burning stove. The bed was super comfortable.

My only complaint about our room is that there was no where to hang anything up. We were there in the fall and so had jackets etc and there was no where to put them.

All in all a great stay, a wonderfully charming inn and warm and welcoming owners.

PS: Make sure you take in a play at the Ogunquit Playhouse!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 18, 2011

the gazebo inn is an extraordinary place to stay. Girls weekend Jan 2011 was a blast...we enjoyed make-up/ skin demo/ no bake dessert demo (delish), fantastic breakfast, homemade french toast/ waffles with warm topping (straw/fried apples) & scones baked fresh daily, delicious choice of soup/sandwich for lunch and 2 nights of amazing dinners. Also included was a 1 hour massage..extremely relaxing, the perfect way to begin or end your day (enjoy outside jacuzzi before or after). Rooms are beautifully decorated many have gas fireplace/ huge whirlpool tubs for 2/shower with steam/jets,king/queen beds with sheets that are heavenly(you can buy before leaving) the staff go out of their way to make sure your stay is the best you have ever had, you will not be disappointed...Coming soon.. the biggest most incredible outside jacuzzi tub!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 13, 2011

I absolutely loved this place! My husband and I visited for a belated birthday trip. I am so glad that we chose to go here. It was one of the most relaxing weekends away that we have had and possibly the best B&B that we've been to. (We frequently stay at B&Bs, whether we are traveling to Newport, R.I., Jackson, N.H., etc.) What a classy place! I am nearly O.C.D. about germs, and I do not have any complaints about the cleanliness of this place. It is very modern, clean, and well-kept. Overall, I think it is an excellent value for the money. We had quite a tiny room, Queen 8, but it was well-equipped and cozy and we enjoyed it nonetheless. There are plenty of other areas at the Inn in which to hang out, so you never feel confined to your bedroom (like you sometimes do at other inns). We particularly enjoyed hanging out in the great room with the fireplace and bar. Guests are encouraged to bring their own wine and drinks, and the Inn supplies the ice, glasses, wine buckets, etc. Because there are places to hang out, this is a wonderful place to visit with friends and family. At one point, there were three groups in the great room. We were each doing our own thing and there was still plenty of space left! Breakfast is great, too. One morning, we had french toast with bacon. The next morning they served belgian waffles with fruit, and sausages. Every morning, they seem to have toast, yogurt, fruit, scones, oatmeal, and cereal in addition to the two dishes that vary. Further, you can quench your thirst with coffee, tea, hot chocolate, oj, cranberry juice, and/or blueberry juice! Absolutely every appetite should be satisfied by this spread! You MUST try the scones regardless of any previous bad scone experiences! Not all scones are created equal!! Well, I guess you can tell that we enjoyed ourselves. I've already recommended the Gazebo Inn Ogunquit to my family and I'm already crafting a plan to return. Also, I just wanted to include a "shout out" to Bow and Kimberly whom we met at breakfast. We enjoyed meeting you!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 13, 2011

My husband and I just returned from the Gazebo Inn and it was the best place we have ever stayed. The Innkeepers, Peter and Scott, were fantastic. The inn is gorgeous. It is the must beautiful place we have stayed. They think of very detail. Peter was great and we loved our rides in the limo. We would recommend the Gazebo Inn to everyone. We cannot wait to return.

Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 2, 2011

Never have I liked staying at an Inn before visiting the Gazebo Inn. The experience is one of a kind. The rooms are mini-suites with plenty of space, amenities and details. My most recent visit was for a "Girls Weekend" package, however, I have also stayed for the Wine Dinner packages. Every detail of the weekend is well-thought out with the perfect balance of enough to do and enough time to relax. You will enjoy meeting the owners, Scott and Bruce, as well as Peter, Goran, Charles and others. It's a "must do" on the list of places to stay. I can't wait to stay at their other property 2V as well - just as nice!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 1, 2011

I stayed at the Gazebo Inn Jan. 28-Jan. 30 with nine other women all family and extended family members. We were part of a "Girls Weekend" for wich there were a total of 24 women. We all had an amazing time! When we arrived the front lot was full so we went to the back to park and before we closed our car doors we were greeted by Peter with such a friendly smile! Then we met Scott to check in and again were met by a big smile. Bruce was walking in a Scott asked him to give us a tour. Bruce gave us the biggest smile and then showed us around. All the rooms and common areas were beautiful and clean. All the staff was so welcoming and attentive. I can honestly say every time I saw Bruce he was smiling. The food was wonderful. We went to Angelina's for dinner and that was great! I can not say enough about my experience at the Gazebo Inn. We are all planning on coming back.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family