1,285 results
All reviews steam shower the barn scones salt water body jets chocolate covered strawberries person jacuzzi tub elopement package couples massage huge hot tub manager peter limo ride each morning our honeymoon get away great room thought of everything
Reviewed January 15, 2013

The Gazebo Inn is by far the best bed and breakfast I have ever stayed at, I went last weekend for the "girls weekend". Scott, Buce and Peter go above and beyond to make you feel welcomed. The Inn is absolutely georgeous and the breakfast served each morning was delicious. The staff was friendly and went out of their way to take care of us. And there is always something to do , the hot tub, the spa, the sauna and of course the cute little shops in town kept us all very entertained and to top it all off I meet some new friends and was able to check off something on my bucket list , the girls and I did our own polar plunge and of course our hosts were there to make it a great experience. I can not wait until next year, already booked the room and I am thinking I can't go that long before going back so I may be booking for the fall with my husband. if you are looking for a nice getaway with all the best to offer make sure you book here.

Room tip: house suite 3 but all the rooms are exceptional
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I have been telling everyone how much I love the Gazebo Inn ever since I visited for the first time last January. This was my second time attending Girl's Weekend (third time at the Gazebo) and just like last year, it was another wonderful weekend. Scott, Bruce and Peter are amazing hosts. They make you feel right at home. And Lorenzio is so sweet and adorable! The entertainment was great and Pat sounded just like James Taylor! All of the staff go above and beyond to assure the most wonderful experience. The rooms are absolutely beautiful. The GIANT outdoor hot tub is amazing. My massage with Amber was fabulous!! Every time I visit I meet wonderful new friends and this time was no different. I could go on and on but just read the other wonderful reviews and you will get the idea. Check out the rooms on the website and just book right away because if you want to stay this summer, you can't afford to wait.

Thanks so much Scott, Brice and Peter for another wonderful weekend! See you again in late Spring.

Room tip: All the rooms are beautiful but if you want to feel spoiled, stay in one of the Barn Suites!
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 14, 2013

The Gazebo Inn is the number one-rated bed and breakfast in Ogunquit for a reason. This was our first visit and we only stayed one night, but we felt right at home from the minute we stepped out of the car. Scott and Peter were so welcoming, friendly and informative! Not only did they have no problem accommodating us when we arrived earlier than expected, but Peter gave us a tour of the whole facility before showing us our room. No detail is overlooked at the Gazebo, from the wonderful jacuzzi tub in our room to the gorgeous decor to the enormous fluffy towels to the chilled wine waiting for us in our room when we arrived. I wish we had the time to enjoy the outdoor hot tub and the library. The bed was extremely comfortable -- softest sheets ever -- and breakfast was delicious, especially the homemade scones! The room was spotless. As parents of four kids ranging in ages from 16 to 8, the pampering at the Gazebo was just what we needed, and we were so happy that we chose the Gazebo for our overnight getaway!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

This was our first time at the Gazebo Inn (actually our first getaway in five years)- and it was amazing. I honestly can't say enough things about how wonderful it was. Easily the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in and the hospitality was out of this world. The package that we added on was a great deal and even though we felt weird taking a limo it was totally worth it since we were unfamiliar with the area. The hot tub out in the cold air was a refreshing treat that we really appreciated.
I loved getting to know Scott a little-this truly is his passion and I appreciated all of the attention to detail in the inn- it was great to explore and see all of the little touches that he added around the property.
I chose the Gazebo Inn based solely on TripAdvisor reviews- thank you to everyone who took the time to carefully review the property, it really was a great guide.
We truly hope to be back again someday!

Room tip: We stayed in King 5 and it was fantastic because it has its own door out to the hot tub area.
Date of stay: December 2012
2  Thank KatieG833
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We recently stayed at the Gazebo Inn. This was our 4th time there. As parents with young children, we have so few opportunities to get away just the two of us. After our first stay in 2010, we decided that we wouldn’t go anywhere else. The owners and management team make you feel at home and are very relaxed. They are friendly but in no way intrusive. As the sign says when you walk in, “Come as strangers, leave as guests”. We did not feel as though we were staying in someone else’s house, rather we felt at home.

The Inn is beautiful, blending both rustic and modern décor. Barn suites have incredible steam jetted showers, tubs, and comfortable beds. Without question, the most comfortable bedding we’ve ever slept in. The kitchenette was more than needed while allowing the suite to maintain its cozy atmosphere. We particularly love the cathedral ceilings with original barn beams. The suites are indeed warm and inviting, in fact, so much so that we didn’t want to leave the suite; even for dinner. Breakfast is excellent too. If you aren't a fan of scones, you will be.

We spent some time in the salt water hot tub (this trip was our first time in it) behind the Inn. The grounds are very nicely done. What we noticed in all of our stays was that even though we are right on Rte 1, we felt so secluded. We didn’t even notice the outside world.

Can’t say enough about the place. It’s our home away from home and has become the place where we go to recharge our batteries when life gets in the way of things. We’re already planning our 5th visit in the Spring.

Scott, Peter, and team, thank you for doing what you do as well as you do.

Room tip: Barn suites are our favorites, but you can't go wrong with any. I also would recommend house suite 3 - it is directly above the kitchen. Something about being awakened to the smell of bacon and blueberry scones. Mmmmm.....
1  Thank JanePaul2012