Gazebo Inn Ogunquit
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Ogunquit
See available hotels
Gorges Grant Hotel(Ogunquit)
The Milestone(Ogunquit)
Sea View Motel(Ogunquit)
1,161 results
All reviewssteam showerthe barnsconessalt waterchocolate covered strawberriesbody jetsperson jacuzzi tubelopement packagecouples massageb bhuge hot tubmanager peterlimo rideour honeymooneach morninggreat roomthought of everything
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 25, 2012

We stayed at the Gazebo Inn Aug. 13th to the 21st and didn't want to leave. This was our first trip to Maine and as far as places to stay the Gazebo Inn has set the bar very high. My first thought was the online pictures and video did not do the Inn justice, this place is amazing!!! When we arrived, Scott was there to greet us and give us a tour of the place and he was extremely thorough. We stayed in Barn Suite #1 which was awesome. The bed was so comfortable and the sheets so soft, I never missed a good night's sleep and some days couldn't wait to get back to the room for some well deserved rest.
The highlight of this property is the courtyard and salt-water pool and spa. Our last day there we took advantage of this beautiful space, a great place for a nap. There are plenty of lounge chairs, no shortage of towels or robes and the sound of running water and serene music can give even the best spa a run for its money. The Inn is located just far enough outside town to give you a peaceful night's sleep but yet close enough to walk to the center of it all. The Inn is a five minute walk to the Footbridge Beach, the best beach in the area. I highly suggest walking to the beach since parking could be a bit pricey at $20.00 per day. Scott has even managed to take care of his guests with beach chairs, umbrellas and coolers for you to use during your stay. As for dining, Scott has thought of that too, with great dinner packages to some fine restaurants. We took advantage of two of the packages, dining at Clay Hill Farms and Angelina's and used the limo to complete the experience. I also do not want to forget the breakfast that was prepared every morning. Scott has spared no expense here either, changing the main course daily and offering fresh fruit and fresh baked scones daily. Let me say the scones are to die for!!! In closing, if you are looking for great customer service and a clean beautiful place to stay, then this is the place for you. I can't wait to come back!!!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

My husband and I just returned from a four day visit to the Gazebo Inn, our first trip without our kids in years, so we were really looking for a great escape. And it was exactly that. I would not stay anywhere else in Ogunquit. Inkeeper Scott and his manager Peter were so gracious and welcoming, and the facility was beautiful and well maintained. We stayed in Barn Suite 3 and it was awesome. The bed was the only bed we've ever slept in that was so comfortable that we didn't want to come back to our own bed! We even bought a set of the sheets to bring back with us. The highlight of the property for us was their courtyard and in particular the huge salt-water spa they put in a couple you should book an appointment with Amber, she was fantastic. Throughout the whole trip, we felt that Scott and his staff were committed to taking great care of us. They also know the town inside and out and have great recommendations.

I also highly recommend seeing a show at the Ogunquit Playhouse if you can. We caught the last night of "Damn Yankees" and were really impressed with the quality of the performance.

As for restaurants, we took advantage of the dinner/limo packages that the Inn offers and went to Arrows, Angelina's and MC Perkins Cove. MC was my favorite: great fresh food and gorgeous water view. Arrows was very high-brow and quite an experience: perhaps too formal for me, but the food was delicious. And Angelina's was very good Italian food, even for this Jersey Girl who's had plenty of good Italian food. We also had great late night drinks and appetizers at Beachfire down the street from the Inn, where you can sit outside around a big firepit.

The only drawback to the Inn, if you can consider it a drawback, is that it does not offer ocean views and it is not right in the center of town (if you want that). But I actually loved the location because it was close walking distance to the beach by the Footbridge, which is the nicest beach in the area (not many of the Inns/hotels are close to that beach), and it was peaceful in the evening. We didn't mind the longer walk to town, and the Inn is right on the Trolley line if you don't feel like walking.

We were sad to leave the Inn this morning and can't wait to come back!

Room Tip: Love the Barn Suites. They have a great rustic feel and beautiful bathrooms. Also they are on the higher floor and away from the street so they are quieter.
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We just got back from a wonderful get-away to The Gazebo Inn. Everything was perfect. We stayed in the Barn Suite #5 which is on the top floor of the barn suites. It was lovey. We had a king size bed with the softest sheets ever!. Our bathroom had a steam shower for 2 and a 2-person jacuzzi tub. We also had a full size refrigerator, microwave, wine glasses, hug couch and DVD player. The inn has a large dvd library to borrow movies which we used. The huge hot-tub out back is luxurious. The breakfast was to die for! The raspberry & white chocolate scones are amazing. The belgium waffles with a variety of toppings were yummy! Everything was excellent- except having to leave! We WILL be back!

Room Tip: The Inn suites are wonderful- lots of room and amenities!
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Recently stayed at the Gazebo Inn, and it was, with out a doubt the best week in so many ways. The Inn is wonderful, Pete and Scott are very accomadating for any thing you need. My husband suggested a instruction sheet for the rooms and Scott got one out the same day. NICE TOUCH. Rooms are great, clean and spacious with so many details for you to enjoy. Beds are comfy and bathrooms are so good, showers, spa tubs. I could suggest more counter space and shower gel, but we made out fine. Beaches in Ogunquit are very nice, clean water, lots of shallow area to walk out in, and clean sand. They were crowded. We took our own beach chairs and umbrella, and packed a lunch . Parking all day is 20.00 a lot but very convenient. Eating out was a little different. Food is very expensive, we ate at the Lobster Pound, not good, and too expensive. Maine Dinner was ok nothing special and very expensive and long wait. However the wait staff was very good. Angelenia's was ok nothing special , they do offer a deal from the INN we didn't see till after we ate there. Fishermans catch was our favorite. Very Rustic but food was omg so good. Traffic is thick and I can't believe there is not a light at the main intersection. I would stay again you just cant beat the place breakfast delicious every day, pool, hot tub, and ambiance. We have stayed all over the world and this place in top of my list!

Room Tip: Barn Room 2, quiet, nice view, lots of room.
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Inn in July. We were greeted by Scott in the parking lot and welcomed like old friends. We were given a tour of the Inn and told that we were welcome to use any and all amenities. Our room was lovely and exactly what I was expecting. The hot tub and pool area were very private and serene. Breakfast was lovely everyday and the raspberry white chocolate scones were delicious.

The proximity of the Inn to the beach and downtown core is perfect. Everyday we walked to the beach, along the waterfront to the pier, through downtown and back to the Inn. Approximately a 3 mile walk that was so enjoyable. The shuttle stops at the end of the drive to the Inn were extremely handy. We didn't have to drive anywhere.

An absolute pleasure and would recommend it without concern to the "pickiest" person.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple