1,285 results
All reviews steam shower the barn scones salt water body jets chocolate covered strawberries person jacuzzi tub elopement package couples massage huge hot tub manager peter limo ride each morning our honeymoon get away great room thought of everything
Reviewed August 11, 2012

We began our stay at the Gazebo Inn in Ogunquit, ME on July 27 and left for a little bit on the 28th to get married in New Castle New Hampshire then returned back to the inn to complete another remarkable 8 days of our honeymoon. The entire group at he Inn are family to us in our opinion and we could not have been happier with the entire stay. You could not ask for a better Inn to stay at and you will certainly be treated extremely well. Can't wait to return for another relaxing trip. Love you guys, Scott, Bruce, Peter and Trisha are the best. All their staff are amazing. Yes Charles you too. See you all soon

Room tip: Every one of this Inn's rooms are worth staying in. You will not be disappointed
Date of stay: July 2012
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Through the years myself and my wife have stayed at many many bed and breakfast in new england. The gazebo inn is by fat the finest 1 one we have ever had the pleasure of staying at. The rooms are absolutely gorgeous, the service fantastic and the amenities wonderful! we had a room with both a hot tub and a steam room in the bath room! it also has surround sound speakers in the entire room and a television in the bath room directly over the gas fireplace.They have paid attention to even the smallest of details. Trust me when I tell you that if you are looking for a romantic getaway with your woman you will not be disappointed if you book a room here! It is also a short walk away from a beautiful stroll on 1 of the most gorgeous beaches in new England.

Date of stay: June 2012
1  Thank Thomas Q
Reviewed August 7, 2012

My husband and I recently spent 3 nights at Gazebo Inn. After reading the incredible reviews on Tripadvisor, I was afraid that my expectations were too high. This was not the case. Every aspect of our stay at Gazebo Inn exceeded our expectations. Scott and Peter attended to every detail. They were extremely hospitable throughout our entire stay. The Inn was decorated beautifully with incredible flowers in the great room and expensive fixtures in the rooms. The sheets were 600 count and really comfortable. The breakfasts offered something for everyone and the scones were amazing. I had a massage with Amber and it was the best massage I've ever had. I would absolutely recommend the Gazebo Inn to friends who are visiting the area.

Date of stay: July 2012
Reviewed August 6, 2012

The hosts Scott and Peter make everyone feel at "home" from the minute they arrive. The atmosphere at the Inn is very warm and inviting with the awesome gathering room, cozy breakfast area, gorgeous guest rooms. In addtion there is the "BEAUTIFUL" pool area which includes a great salt water hot tub. We have been staying at the Inn for 6 plus years now during the different seasons and would not think of going anywhere else the hosts and staff are the best and the Inn is very convenient to town and beaches.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2012

The Gazebo Inn was the best B&B we have ever stayed at!! The hosts Scott and Peter greated us at our car when we arrived and graciously showed us around the beautiful property.. It is AMAZING!!! The Inn is has a warm inviting atmoshere and the rooms are clean, romantic and the beds are very comfy too!! Daily breakfast is a great spread with home made scones, eggs, belgium waffles ,fresh friut and specialties coffees... The grounds are beautifully landscaped and the hot tub and pool environment was so relaxing! This Inn was recommened by a friend and I highly recommend this to you!!

Room tip: Loved King 2 room..
Date of stay: August 2012