My wife and I stayed only one night here on our recent tour of beautiful New England and found the Pink Blossom Resort to be well positioned with friendly helpeful staff and the room to be clean, comfortable and well equiped. This place is very good value for money and we would highly recommend it as somewhere to stay in this lovely seaside resort. One word of warning, DO NOT DINE AT ROBERTO'S RESTAURANT !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in comfort on Shore Road - within easy strolling distance of Ogunquit Beach, the Marginal Way, and the picture perfect harbor of Perkins Cove. Stay in one of our beautifully appointed, contemporary rooms. All 30 units feature individual climate control, Cable TV, phones, dining tables, and fully equipped kitchenettes. Tennis, outdoor pool, hot tub, basketball, shuffle board, in-room high-speed internet, golf nearby. All rooms non-smoking. Family owned and operated for over 20 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pink Blossoms Resort (Family Suites) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pink Blossoms Resort (Family Suites) Hotel Ogunquit
- Pink Blossoms Hotel Family
- Pink Blossoms Resort (Family Suites) Ogunquit, Maine