Much-needed "me time". Stayed 2 nights by myself. Staff is so nice and my efficiency/studio was perfect for me.
Grounds were nice and had comfy chairs. Too early in the season for the pool. I think the hot tub was open. Has a tennis court and nice swing set.
Perfectly located near everything.
I would return. Wish there was no smoking allowed at all. There are ash trays on the deck outside each room. It would be nice to eliminate this.
Otherwise, wonderful !!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in comfort on Shore Road - within easy strolling distance of Ogunquit Beach, the Marginal Way, and the picture perfect harbor of Perkins Cove. Stay in one of our beautifully appointed, contemporary rooms. All 30 units feature individual climate control, Cable TV, phones, dining tables, and fully equipped kitchenettes. Tennis, outdoor pool, hot tub, basketball, shuffle board, in-room high-speed internet, golf nearby. All rooms non-smoking. Family owned and operated for over 20 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Pink Blossoms Resort (Family Suites) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pink Blossoms Resort (Family Suites) Hotel Ogunquit
- Pink Blossoms Hotel Family
- Pink Blossoms Resort (Family Suites) Ogunquit, Maine