We stayed for 5 nights in this resort and thoroughly enjoyed it. The room that we had was very clean although it was a bit smaller than we had hoped for. The grounds are beautifully maintained and the pool area was well kept as was the BBQ area. Plenty of parking and no need to use the car for getting around the village and the trolleys are great value and very frequent. Perkins Cove is a must. We felt that it was a bit pricey for the size of the accommodation but nonetheless we would return to Oganquit and to this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in comfort on Shore Road - within easy strolling distance of Ogunquit Beach, the Marginal Way, and the picture perfect harbor of Perkins Cove. Stay in one of our beautifully appointed, contemporary rooms. All 30 units feature individual climate control, Cable TV, phones, dining tables, and fully equipped kitchenettes. Tennis, outdoor pool, hot tub, basketball, shuffle board, in-room high-speed internet, golf nearby. All rooms non-smoking. Family owned and operated for over 20 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Pink Blossoms Resort (Family Suites) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pink Blossoms Resort (Family Suites) Hotel Ogunquit
- Pink Blossoms Hotel Family
- Pink Blossoms Resort (Family Suites) Ogunquit, Maine