Im surprised to read the reviews that gave this hotel glowing reviews. Perhaps we stayed in the older section of the hotel but we found the rooms to be old, outdated, the carpets need to be cleaned or updated.
There was hair in the bedding which made us assume the sheets/comforter was not washed prior to our arrival.
Its a central location, the external grounds with pool and tennis courts are very nice and well kept. We were able to walk to town and marginal way easily but to be honest we didnt look forward to returning to the dark dingy rooms. In our opinion defintely not worth the 250/nite that we paid for. Dissapointing.
However friendly staff and good service. Not enough to make us return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in comfort on Shore Road - within easy strolling distance of Ogunquit Beach, the Marginal Way, and the picture perfect harbor of Perkins Cove. Stay in one of our beautifully appointed, contemporary rooms. All 30 units feature individual climate control, Cable TV, phones, dining tables, and fully equipped kitchenettes. Tennis, outdoor pool, hot tub, basketball, shuffle board, in-room high-speed internet, golf nearby. All rooms non-smoking. Family owned and operated for over 20 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pink Blossoms Resort (Family Suites) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pink Blossoms Resort (Family Suites) Hotel Ogunquit
- Pink Blossoms Hotel Family
- Pink Blossoms Resort (Family Suites) Ogunquit, Maine