Ogunquit Resort Motel
The Colonial Inn(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
$99
Gorges Grant Hotel(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
$121
Sea View Motel(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
$100
$85
Groupon.com
Terrace by the Sea(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
$150
Hotels.com
Sea Rose Suites(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
$125
The Admiral's Inn(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
$89
The Grand Hotel(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
$125
Meadowmere Resort(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
$104
Juniper Hill Inn(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
$107
Orbitz.com
$172
All reviewsfootbridge beachcontinental breakfasthot tubtrolley stopspacious roomyogurtoff seasonenjoyable stayfirst floormini fridgenice place to staycleaning staffupon checkoutdoor poolmarginal waytwinorm
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I usually stay in the name brand chains so I know what to expect. Since I was unable to get a room at such an establishment at a reasonable rate, I booked this hotel.

I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel was very clean and the staff very friendly. Although I didn't use the pool, it looked nice.

The motel itself is close to many restaurants and right on Hwy 1 which is great for antiquing! Make sure to have a meal at the Maine Diner down the road and some ice cream at Scoops! Yum!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank lostwishes
LeeGatsby, Manager at Ogunquit Resort Motel, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Wonderful! Very happy that you enjoyed your stay. Excellent recommendations for eats and ice cream as well. We look forward to your return stay.

Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

Do not see how they classify this as a resort. Far from beach and town center. Front desk staff dismissive and uninterested in conversation with arriving guests. Pool nice but rooms could use updating. Would return to Ogunquit but would choose another hotel/ motel that has better reviews for staff and closer to town and beach. Try better next time, Ogunquit Resort.

• Stayed: May 2014
8  Thank leominsterliz
LeeGatsby, Manager at Ogunquit Resort Motel, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

I'm sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. For our readers .... we are on the trolley line and located 1/2 mile from the Footbridge Beach and one mile north of the center of town.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

My boyfriend and I took a quick early season get away here and loved it. The bedroom was huge and had a balcony off of it. The living room was simple and a bit dated, but who cares when you can sit by a fireplace and enjoy a bottle of wine. The bathroom was over sized with a jacuzzi tub and separate shower. Kitchen area has a full size fridge. Really no need to leave the room the day it was cold and rainy. Price was perfect too!
Close to lots of restaurants and shops make this a perfect spot.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
LeeGatsby, Manager at Ogunquit Resort Motel, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Thank you for your review. We're so happy you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

We stayed the first week of May and had a great time. We had a king bed and jacuzzi. The room was spacious and we had no issues. The staff was very friendly. The continental breakfast was better that we expected. They had bagels, muffins, corn bread, and a few other pastries. Coffee, tea and hot chocolate are available all day. Location was great. We will stay again

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gee K
LeeGatsby, Manager at Ogunquit Resort Motel, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to having you back.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

I have never been to Maine during the month of April ; having just spent two wonderfull days on Cape Cod I decided to run up to Miane for a night for shopping / ocean / and photo taking . Stayed in a favorite spot , Ogunquite Resort Motel [ 4/13/14]
This hotel has never failed me , always consistent , and a pleasure to stay at . It affords me the luxery of spending my day out and about when I arrive , doing as I please , and taking full advantage of this beautifull area ....... then checking in late , around 6:00pm , to clean up / unpack / shower / and choose from a great resource of dining spots !
I was in one of their double Queens - non smoking , a very large room . The beds are remarkable , makes for a great nights sleep . Radio/ clock / alarm , coffee pot , frig , large TV with many channels , room safe , desk and two chairs , dresser drawers , [ I had view of the front / with pool and hot tub ] very large bathroom [ very modern ] and everything very very clean !
This motel runs many many " special all year long , I recomend you get on the web-site , and get on the email mailing list , as the specials are really a bargain !!! I would stay no where else / and haven't in 5 years . [ Al Davis ]

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank ANCD
LeeGatsby, Manager at Ogunquit Resort Motel, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind review! We look forward to having our "old friends" back as well.