Moon Over Maine
The Colonial Inn(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
$99
Gorges Grant Hotel(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
$121
Sea View Motel(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
$100
$85
Groupon.com
Terrace by the Sea(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
$150
Sea Rose Suites(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
$125
The Grand Hotel(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
$125
The Admiral's Inn(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
$89
Hotels.com
Meadowmere Resort(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
$104
Hotels.com
Juniper Hill Inn(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
$107
Orbitz.com
$172
All reviewshomemade sconesgreat locationcollection of booksnice hot tubcomfy roomwelcoming innmain streetevery morningfresh fruitother guestsstay there againbed and breakfastgreat visita lovely stayan easy walkwalking distance to the beachrestaurants and shops
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Our first time in Ogunquit and this B&B was absolutely what we were looking for.
Clean and very central however off main street so very quiet. Owners were welcoming fixes a nice bf every morning. Walking distance to beaches, restaurants and bars. They gave us great recommendation for excellent restaurants.
Our room was "Mars" and to us that was the best one. YOu are on the top floor facing the back yard. Morning sun so it does not get too hot during the day but plenty of light. This room has the advantage to have a direct access to the deck and have your own outdoor sitting area. Nobody is above you just the stars at night.
Perfect for a coffee and reading with the morning sunshine or have a glass of wine before dinner.
Also you can access your room from the deck instead of going through the main entrance.
We felt that we had our own little cottage in a way ....
Would go back in a heart beat.

Room Tip: Mars room is the best we thought ....
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2013

If your looking for a quiet B&B, Moon Over Maine is the place to stay. Built in the 1800's, we were very amazed how well kept this quaint house was. Rick, one of the owners was very friendly and knowledgeable. He welcomed us with open arms. Showed us around and told us all about the town. Located right off Main street in the middle of it all. Park your car and walk everywhere. Just three blocks from the beach, 15 min walk to Perkins Cove. If your too tired from walking just hop on the trolley for just a buck fifty. I can go on and on about this beautiful town, but let's get back to Moon Over Maine. There may be lots of places to stay and I looked at them all online and I (we) were very pleased with our choice and plan to visit MOM again real soon.

Thank you Rick.. See you soon!
The boys from Texas ...

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I have been going to Ogunquit for many years. M-O-M is the most comfortable place that I have stayed. Rick was a gracious and helpful host. Breakfasts were perfect...and Rick's scones have changed my diet (I've tried and can't come close to baking as he does!). Ogunquit is a spiritual home for me...even more so after this visit. I am grateful that I was on the beach in September.... that wasn't an accident. The sunrise photos set the tone for my day. My room was bright, crisp, clean and cheerful. It was a perfect week in a perfect "homey" place.

Room Tip: One caution: my room on the first floor was dangerously close to the hot tub. Folks there can be less-than-quiet. Enjoy the scones!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

What a great location. Walking distance to great restaurants and shops.
Spotlessly clean.
Very friendly and well Informed owners.
Breakfast was just great
Truly a value
Cannot say enough how helpful the owner was in advising about what to see and do in Ogunquit

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed September 8, 2013

This is a well run B&B, very clean, owners are friendly but unobtrusive. The breakfast buffet is delicious, the rooms are comfortable. The location is ideal, quiet but just steps away from town, restaurants and beach. Owners are very knowledgable about town happenings. I would gladly stay there again.

Room Tip: Downstair rooms are small but not cramped.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends