was up in Ogunquit for the holiday weekend cause the weather had changed. and my friends had begged me to stay over night. i was walking up the road to start my hunt ofr a room. and i had seen the Terrace going threw the remodle and figured i take a chance. well i had a King size room OMG the bed was the best sleep i had. the room size was the biggest room i have every had. the value of the room was well worth it. and the location .... just as good. and really loved the pool which was a great welcome home after being on the beach. i will put this on one of my places to stay......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a walk away from Ogunquit's beautiful beach, fine dining and shopping, the Terrace By The Sea is a perfect location to fully enjoy the heart of Ogunquit and what our town has to offer. Six buildings, three offering gorgeous oceanfront rooms, an extended continental breakfast, complimentary high-speed internet, heated outdoor pool, and much more. Come enjoy oceanfront accommodations from our point of view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Terrace by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrace By The Sea Hotel Ogunquit
- Terrace By The Sea Ogunquit, Maine