While the hotel was clean and well kept, the decor was very 50's. There were no covers for the blankets so you had the same blanket the guest before you had. The pillows were a matted down disgrace and the breakfast consisted of some poor quality muffins and bread wrapped in saran wrap, fruit and beverages. People were very pleasant and helpful and the view was nice. Would I stay again and the answer is NO. There has to be something better for $200.00.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a walk away from Ogunquit's beautiful beach, fine dining and shopping, the Terrace By The Sea is a perfect location to fully enjoy the heart of Ogunquit and what our town has to offer. Six buildings, three offering gorgeous oceanfront rooms, an extended continental breakfast, complimentary high-speed internet, heated outdoor pool, and much more. Come enjoy oceanfront accommodations from our point of view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Terrace by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrace By The Sea Hotel Ogunquit
- Terrace By The Sea Ogunquit, Maine