The Blue Full Moon was this month and the view from the Terrace was spectacular. Hotel was worth the cost. View is of the ocean and tidal river. Quick walk to both marginal way and beach. Lawn and flowers are beautiful. Staff very friendly. Breakfast was great for my parents generation for for foodies in their 30's, this lacked gluten free, local and variation. THis is my only gripe. Loved this place and will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a walk away from Ogunquit's beautiful beach, fine dining and shopping, the Terrace By The Sea is a perfect location to fully enjoy the heart of Ogunquit and what our town has to offer. Six buildings, three offering gorgeous oceanfront rooms, an extended continental breakfast, complimentary high-speed internet, heated outdoor pool, and much more. Come enjoy oceanfront accommodations from our point of view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Terrace by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrace By The Sea Hotel Ogunquit
- Terrace By The Sea Ogunquit, Maine