My wife and I stayed here for a long weekend 27-29 July. The location is amazing! Private parking, right in town, 5 min walk to the beach and 5 min walk to the entrance of Marginal Way. We stayed in a 2nd floor motel unit with great ocean views. The room was much larger than I expected. It included cathedral ceilings and a 2nd floor loft. Our room was very clean but could have used some updating. The age of the room had no impact on our great experience. The inclusive continental breakfast was a perfect start to the day. We took a short 2 mile drive to Frankie & Johnny's in York for the best dinner ever! The setting is very unpretentious, small and quirky. If you are looking for a break from trendy ambiance and don't mind BYOB... this is a must! We went to the Piano bar Sat night and it was a great time! We are looking forward to another great stay! We may consider bringing our 2 and 6yr old boys because they would also have a blast!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a walk away from Ogunquit's beautiful beach, fine dining and shopping, the Terrace By The Sea is a perfect location to fully enjoy the heart of Ogunquit and what our town has to offer. Six buildings, three offering gorgeous oceanfront rooms, an extended continental breakfast, complimentary high-speed internet, heated outdoor pool, and much more. Come enjoy oceanfront accommodations from our point of view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Terrace by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrace By The Sea Hotel Ogunquit
- Terrace By The Sea Ogunquit, Maine