“Wonderfully perfect little place”
Review of Rose Cove Cafe

Rose Cove Cafe
Ranked #45 of 101 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Reviewed October 20, 2013

My husband and I visited Rose Cove while on our honeymoon and we are so glad we chose to stop in here and have something to eat. It wasnt busy so were able to sit and talk and we did that for about 2 hours. I had the fish and chips and oh my goodness it was amazing. Best I ever had. Hubby had the lobster roll and then had a cheeseburger. The fudge was awesome. The people are so friendly and welcoming. I would highly recommend stopping in and having a bite if you are the area.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

You go to the Rose Cove Cafe and you sit outside. You are now in the heart of Ogunquit village. You watch all the people and cars go by. You order any of their seafood, which is great and not expensive. If you have a dog, he can even sit outside with you. This is a must when you are in Ogunquit!!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We were asked by a fellow worker to bring back some fudge from the Rose Cove Cafe.Give you all the samples you can eat....We ordered sandwiches while we were there and they we great......Stop by

1  Thank Diane M
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Great cafe but go for the fudge! Best chocolate peanut butter fudge you will ever have! You can even have lunch but don't miss the fudge!!!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

The fish and chips and chowder are some of the best on the beach. Prices are some of the most reasonable, too. The proportions are huge..... I couldn't come close to finishing my meal. The young people working here were cheerful, efficient and wonderfully entertaining (i know, they weren't being paid to entertain). I learned much about what was happening on the local young scene from their banter. Laura, the owner, is teaching these young folks well. The fudge is sinful! I haven't tried the lobstah roll yet....but I will.