“Maine Lobster”

Ranked #44 of 100 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I loved their Lobster Roll which I ordered for takeout to take back to our place. next time I want to try the ice cream.

There are newer reviews for Rose Cove Cafe

Reviewed August 7, 2013

The restaurant looks very nice as it has an outdoor patio with beautiful flowers growing over the trellis. You have to go inside to order your food and they will bring it out to you. I ordered a clam plate that I had to send back. The clams were a very light brown in color so I requested they be cooked more till they were a nice golden brown. Then I came across one that was very sandy. Apparently it was not rinsed enough before being thrown into the batter. My husband had haddock which was nicely done and delicious. The young girls that greeted us and brought us the meals were very nice also. However, for fried clams, there are many other places you could try.

1  Thank sophia90
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Delicious fudge, friendly staff, love sitting outside by the fire. Our family has been visiting here for the past few years. Great place to finish off the end of the beach day.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Just stopped in for fudge to take home with us because a very nice woman was sampling it the previous evening as we walked around town. We wish we knew sooner about their sandwiches and ice cream sundae bar. We will be back!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Rose Cove Café is across from the majority of Main Street businesses in Ogunquit, so we had not ever bothered to go in. Then they got clever and sent a server over to the busy side with a tray of fudge samples. Brilliant! We followed her back across the street eager to try out the restaurant which is adorably surrounded by white trellises festooned with climbing pink blooms. The menu is simple and inexpensive and perfect for families. While you wait there is a charming jewelry shop with locally made items to peruse and after dinner another great gift shop Abacus is just a few steps away. The tiny movie theater is also closeby.