The Admiral's Inn
The Colonial Inn(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
$89
Sea Chambers Motel(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
$140
$112
Pink Blossoms Resort (Family Suites)(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
$75
Orbitz.com
Juniper Hill Inn(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
$94
Hotels.com
Stage Run by the Sea(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
$75
Norseman Resort(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
$239
$98
TripAdvisor
All reviewscabana barwhite rosefamily poolfire pitmarginal waypool and hot tubwithin walking distancevery pleasant stayclose to towncoffee and teashops and restaurantsstayed for nightsone night staythe king size bedfront desk staffeasy walkshort walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 17, 2014

The Admiral's Inn was perfect, just what we were looking for... We stayed in the newer building on the second floor that overlooked the adult pool. The rooms were nice, clean and comfortable. The atmosphere is best described as relaxing and laid back. The staff was friendly and welcoming. It was pouring rain out (I think it was one of the owners), offered to run out to his car and get us an umbrella to use! You do not get that level of service at most places. It was the perfect quick little honeymoon get away, we will definitely be back!
~Shawn & Russ

Room Tip: Second floor of new building has balconies, and I believe that building is adult only..
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Shawn W
Reviewed July 13, 2014

The hotel is very well located with pleasant ameneties (quiet adult only pool and jacuzzi). Hotel is clean and staff does its best to help. Only a 10 minutes walk to the center of Ogunquit, and about 15 minutes walk to Ogunquit beach.

On the down side, the cleanlyness of the room was not perfect : fairly strong humidity odour, worn out towels, old furniture, and the fridge that randomly sits in the middle of the two sofas will freeze every liquid we put in. No table to eat, efficient AC though. Free wifi is also handy.

Most maintenance and housekeeping staff seemed teenaged students, nice kids but did not seem very professionnal.

In the end, good looking and well located property but unfortunately not flawless.. For about 200$ CAD per night, we expected a little more.

Room Tip: Adult only building has an exclusive pool and hot tub
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Pierre-Thomas C
Reviewed July 3, 2014

My partner and I stayed at this hotel this weekend, and I really do not think I have any complaints about it! We stayed in the hotel portion of the resort and it was a great stay! Clean rooms, very friendly staff. (I mean, don't go expecting marble and champagne flowing from the walls) Also, we had breakfast in the morning and there was live music playing (an AMAZING girl singer was playing - - it was EXTREMELY romantic) - - it just made even having breakfast special in a way.
I would definitely return to this hotel, and the location was great. There was a lot of traffic on 1, yet I never had to deal with it because I parked my car at the hotel and didn't get in it for the rest of the trip!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Anthony C
Reviewed June 26, 2014

The property is exactly as depicted on the website. There are different types of rooms available to satisfy all tastes. I was lucky to have stayed in #16 in the original inn building. Private balcony, inside seating area, outside seating area and an antique sleigh bed all on the third floor making the room very private and restful.

The on site restaurant is a hidden gem! During breakfast on Sunday they have live music. Open breakfast lunch and dinner featuring a bacon intensive menu. Try this place.

I cannot say enough good about the property and I will definitely return.

Room Tip: Park your car and walk.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank MVS_Ohio
AdmiralsInn, Director of Sales at The Admiral's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our "Original Inn" building this summer. If your travels find you in Ogunquit in the future, we do hope that you will stay with us again!

Management & Staff of The Admiral's Inn

Reviewed June 24, 2014

My wife and I went for a getaway in Ogunquit. We were very pleased with having picked the Admiral's Inn. The place is within a 10 minutes walking distance of the beach and other interesting locations, like the marginal way. Not having to worry about traffic, finding a parking spot and paying for it is a big plus when you are trying to have a relaxing time! The hotel staff is super friendly and we were greeted with a nice and unexpected upgrade to our standard room. The room was located in the adults-only building and had a nice balcony overlooking the pool and spa. Everything was very clean and well maintained. All in all, a perfect place for a quiet time just far enough from the action of beach street!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple