We stayed in room 11, a king bed room, and it was pretty nice. The only thing I didn't like was there wasn't a curtain in the bathroom window and the wifi service was nonexistent in our room. I'm not a complainer and felt no reason to complain about these issues. I realize vacation shouldn't be spent worrying about wifi service, but after a long day at the beach, it would have been nice to get on the internet and check out local restaurants online. I had to walk out to the patio by the pool to connect to the wifi. As far as the bathroom, we just closed the bathroom door while we slept. We will stay there again if we go back to Ogunquit. The bed was nice, the room clean, and that is what is important! Loved the fact that it was the old style key entry and not a key card! Boy did that take you back in time. The walk to the beach wasn't bad at all, it was right down the street. So in the end, a curtain in the bathroom and the wifi problem isn't enough to make me say "don't stay there". It is only the difference between me saying it was great instead of perfect. Thank you for letting us stay with you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located a short walk from the famed Footbridge Beach, the Footbridge Beach Motel offers well appointed accommodations in the town of Ogunquit, Maine. Nestled in the midst of beautifully maintained grounds and gardens, the motel features a heated outdoor pool and sun deck as well as an outdoor picnic and grilling area; the perfect place to relax and enjoy the company of your loved ones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Footbridge Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Footbridge Beach Hotel Ogunquit
- Footbridge Beach Ogunquit
- Footbridge Beach Motel Ogunquit, Maine