We are staying at this motel right now and it does not disappoint. Our room is clean, the price was reasonable, and the walk to Footbridge beach was short. The Ogunquit Trolley stop is right across the street, and there are numerous restaurants within walking distance. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful, and the pool was private, away from the street, and very clean. I would definitely consider coming back for a weekend stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located a short walk from the famed Footbridge Beach, the Footbridge Beach Motel offers well appointed accommodations in the town of Ogunquit, Maine. Nestled in the midst of beautifully maintained grounds and gardens, the motel features a heated outdoor pool and sun deck as well as an outdoor picnic and grilling area; the perfect place to relax and enjoy the company of your loved ones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Footbridge Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Footbridge Beach Hotel Ogunquit
- Footbridge Beach Ogunquit
- Footbridge Beach Motel Ogunquit, Maine