we took this hotel because we wanted to be in Ogunquit instead of Old Orchard (it's an awful place by the way), we wanted to be near the beach and not pay too much. We chose the room because there was a balcony with a BBQ that we finally didn't use. The room had a high ceiling with beams and fan full of dust. The service at front desk was polite and the hours limited. We tought that the beach was just behind the motel but we had a short walk to do. But that beach is probably the less crowded of all the beaches. The motel is outside of the town and it's better to take the trolley than trying to find a pricey parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located a short walk from the famed Footbridge Beach, the Footbridge Beach Motel offers well appointed accommodations in the town of Ogunquit, Maine. Nestled in the midst of beautifully maintained grounds and gardens, the motel features a heated outdoor pool and sun deck as well as an outdoor picnic and grilling area; the perfect place to relax and enjoy the company of your loved ones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Footbridge Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Footbridge Beach Hotel Ogunquit
- Footbridge Beach Ogunquit
- Footbridge Beach Motel Ogunquit, Maine