I've stayed here twice and both times it was great. The staff is very friendly and accomodating and it's a short walk to Footbridge Beach (you don't have to pay $20 to park). The rooms are clean and the AC's work well. They also have a few rooms that allow pets so we were able to save money by bringing the dog. The Beachfire Grille right next door is great as well. I would definitely recommend this place and will likely spend more Ogunquit vacations here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located a short walk from the famed Footbridge Beach, the Footbridge Beach Motel offers well appointed accommodations in the town of Ogunquit, Maine. Nestled in the midst of beautifully maintained grounds and gardens, the motel features a heated outdoor pool and sun deck as well as an outdoor picnic and grilling area; the perfect place to relax and enjoy the company of your loved ones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Footbridge Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Footbridge Beach Hotel Ogunquit
- Footbridge Beach Ogunquit
- Footbridge Beach Motel Ogunquit, Maine