Ive stayed at the Footbridge motel in june for the past 5 yrs. yes, the rooms are small and its no frills......but I dont spend the day in the room.......I explore the beautiful state of maine....its clean, I like that it has a fridge and microwave.....on the trolley stop, and Ive walked to ogunquit beach many times....their parking lot however isnt a good one.....doesnt seen like enough spaces.....
I never had a problem with Joanne, and dealt with her directly. There are new owners now, who seemed very nice when I stayed there last june......I plan on staying there in the future......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located a short walk from the famed Footbridge Beach, the Footbridge Beach Motel offers well appointed accommodations in the town of Ogunquit, Maine. Nestled in the midst of beautifully maintained grounds and gardens, the motel features a heated outdoor pool and sun deck as well as an outdoor picnic and grilling area; the perfect place to relax and enjoy the company of your loved ones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Footbridge Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Footbridge Beach Hotel Ogunquit
- Footbridge Beach Ogunquit
- Footbridge Beach Motel Ogunquit, Maine