My husband and I were lucky enough to find the Inn on Shore Road on a visit to Maine last May. We recommended the Inn as the primary guest accommodations for our wedding at the end of September and could not have been happier to have had the Inn as our home base for the weekend. We had guests staying in nearly all of the rooms and Torri and her team were incredibly accommodating and welcoming to everyone. With the downstairs common areas, our guests had a chance to meet and relax - it was the next best thing to having a house to host them in ourselves.
The Inn on Shore Road is located in downtown Ogunquit, walking distance to the beach, restaurants and nearby Perkins Cove. We highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn on Shore Road has been totally renovated & is accepting reservations! Each day at the Inn begins with a complimentary continental breakfast buffet in the Venetian Room & Sunday Brunch is served at neighboring Five-O Restaurant where guests are treated to select items from Chef James Walter's Brunch Menu. The Inn's within walking distance to Ogunquit Beach & other notable destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Inn on Shore Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Highland Hotel Ogunquit
- Inn On Shore Road Ogunquit, Maine