“Good breakfast, bit of a wait”
Review of Amore Breakfast - CLOSED

Amore Breakfast
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: A fun, retro décor serving the finest breakfast in Ogunquit! CLOSED FOR THE SEASON NOVEMBER 1ST-REOPENING APRIL 1ST
Orlando, Florida
“Good breakfast, bit of a wait”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

We were there in offseason, but a lot of the town stays open for the Halloween festivities. Breakfast was good - but the wait on the porch was not. So be an early riser to avoid it! Coffee was WAY too strong for me - but my husband loved it.

• Visited October 2013

Underhill, Vermont
“Open late season”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

We were happy to find Amore open at a time many seasonal restaurants are closed. Breakfast was amazing! I had an omelet with the fluffiest eggs I ever had outside of my own home. Service was quick, and the staff friendly. The thing I want to rave about is the homemade blueberry jam they serve. It is outstanding! nothing I've had, store bought or home made comes close to this
Ambrosia. Thankfully they sell jars of it in the attached gift shop.
Parking for Amore is in the back and I can see where it might be a struggle to find a parking spot in the high season. Amores' is worth the effort for sure.

• Visited November 2013
Melrose, Massachusetts
“breakfast in a big way”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

amazingly good breakfasts of every kind coupled with excellent service makes a great way to start your day

• Visited September 2013
Bangor, Maine
“Super breakfast”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

One of the best omelettes ever. Great home fries, crisp bacon, super coffee, and all at a very reasonable price. Who could ask for more?

Visited November 2013
Colonie, New York, United States
“Never had a bad experience here!”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I have been going to Amore for many, many years and have NEVER had a bad meal nor bad service. I frequent Maine 2 to 3 times a year and make sure I have breakfast at Amore. My first question when I get there is "Do you have corned beef hash today"? The best hash I have ever had is at Amore. The breakfast offerings are an epicurean delight. It is a bit pricey, but well worth it. I love that they now offer bloody marys, mimosas and bloody caesars (my favorites). I highly recommend adding a stop at Amores to your travel itinerary. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited November 2013