“yum”

Amore Breakfast
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: A fun, retro décor serving the finest breakfast in Ogunquit! CLOSED FOR THE SEASON NOVEMBER 1ST-REOPENING APRIL 1ST
Reviewed October 22, 2013

very clean w/ lots of nifty wall decor to amuse...coffee was great, food was delicious, service was prompt & polite

There are newer reviews for Amore Breakfast

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I've been going to Cafe Amore since their 1st location. I was up there this weekend with friends and all we did is rave about how great Cafe Amore was. Well....I was so embarrassed.....Kristen was the hostess. The place was very busy but, Kristen was EXTREMELY RUDE! Not just with us but with every single customer! Thank God we had a FANTASTIC waitress! Heather totally made the rest of the experience much more enjoyable! Thanks Heather....YOU ROCK!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Good breakfast. Atmosphere was nice even though it was a big place. Waitress was very attentive and knew the menu well. Would definitely go back!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

My wife asked me to take her there for breakfast based on a previous television review ( I think it was Rachel Ray's show ) .It is off the main drag ( traffic ) so I was more than glad to go . In a nice residential part of Ogunquit , in a new , modern building you'll find some of the most original and unique breakfast choices that you will find anywhere .The owner appeared at our table first and made us feel very welcome from her honest , old Maine welcome . Then the server followed up and was equally as gracious .The types of homemade breads for toast , creatively unique breakfast egg dishes , and unique homemade sides has us drooling before it even arrived . When it did , it was even better than it sounded .Portions are as fresh as a Maine sunrise and the portions would have kept a Maine potato farmer full till lunchtime .A more tasty and lovely breakfast you will not find in Ogunquit . We now go there every morning when we stay in Ogunquit , Maine!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

How do I say YUM emphatically enough to get my point across? My husband and I went with another couple to Cafe Amore because we'd heard such great things about it. There was close to an hour wait for a table, but because we were prepared for that, we were ok with it. There is hot coffee available while you wait, and there are a number of cafe seats and tables outside so you don't have to stand that entire time.

When we were finally called for our table, we were really pretty hungry. Every one of us had an outstanding meal. I had the lobster/asparagus/asiago cheese omelette special, my husband had the lobster benedict, and our friends had the bananas foster and a meat-filled omelette. The fresh house-made corned beef hash (also a special, I believe) was literally the best any of us had ever had. The toast was thick and fresh and tasty (I had the cinnamon raisin).

Service was impeccable. Our waitress was friendly and smiley and took great care of us.

We can't wait to go again. We've learned that they close for the season in mid-December and open again in April.