“Love!”

Amore Breakfast
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: A fun, retro décor serving the finest breakfast in Ogunquit! CLOSED FOR THE SEASON NOVEMBER 1ST-REOPENING APRIL 1ST
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I love Amore Breakfast! The food is creative, fresh, and oh so tasty. The hash is homemade and my favorite. Tom is the best server ever.

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Our server was excellent, food was delicious. Coffee hot and fresh. Decor is amazingly adorable. Definitely be back!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We went to breakfast on a Tuesday morning around 8 AM. This place is adorable, and super clean! In fact the large windows were so clean I remarked to my husband it didn't look like there was glass in them! The decor is cute - mismatched old tables and chairs done in a very neat way.

Being Celiac, I was happy to find many gluten free items there, including muffin tops! I had the nutty Belgian waffle and it was really good. My husband had french toast which he enjoyed. I will definitely go back on my next trip to Ogunquit.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

This is a very busy breakfast place during the summer. So, while waiting for a table, a coffee and tea station is available for guests and they are welcome to take the mugs to the outside patio tables. Nice touch!
The restaurant is decorated with nostalgic memorabilia. "I Love Lucy", Frank Sinatra, and the like. The tables and chairs are a mix of old style 50's and 60's kitchen furniture.
Service is friendly and prompt. The staff is very familiar with the menu and can answer questions. I was there with a group of six and everyone was very happy with their entree. Portions are large and take home boxes are offered.
Breakfast here was one of the highlights of our vacation!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

"Lobstah", asparagus, tomato, Asiago cheese omelette – fabulous. The corned beef hash is a must. Giant cappuccino, perfect foam. Charmingly kitschy atmosphere. Free parking. During peak times a pleasant wait on outdoor benches among the wild flowers, and so worth it. Ashley has been our server two times now --- friendly, helpful, simply the best. Two thumbs up! Will return again and again.