“Best lemon blueberry French toast”
Review of Amore Breakfast - CLOSED

Amore Breakfast
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: A fun, retro decor serving the finest breakfast in Ogunquit! We have a new location at 87 Main Street - Open 7:30-1 Closed Wednesday and Thursday in the off-season. April thru October
Reviewed July 20, 2013

This alone is worth a visit! I dream of this meal in December. Wonderful waffles, good coffee and friendly staff. Not to be missed.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I enjoyed my breakfast but after ordering an omelet for $12.99, I was surprised to learn that it didn't come with home fries. I did order home fries on the side (after all, I was on vacation!) but I thought this was chintsy on the part of the restaurant. Also the coffee, both regular & decaf, was VERY strong, actually too strong for us. Finally, a word to the wise... Allthough they do have a parking lot, we had to drive around about 3 times before we could find a spot. You might be better off taking the trolley down to the restaurant, which is near Perkin's Cove.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We love Cafe Amore for breakfast. Great staff and great food.
My Irish Benedict was fantastic. The menu is large and you can always find something you will like.

2  Thank Sammy718
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Very busy restaurant
Food is good
I had French toast
Please know they charge extra for the real syrup
My waiter was great very busy but great friendly
I was disappointed upon entry that I was not able to sit at counter I was told their were people ahead of me the counter had open sits etc
I am a single traveler therefore I didn't want to take a table from a family etc
I spoke to owner about this she was more than willing to listen and explain the policy etc
My deepest thank you to the owner
She is very kind and works smart to accomplish success
I would make return trip

Reviewed July 14, 2013

This is my new #1 for Ogunquit, ME. My husband and I both loved our breakfast. The Morning Glory French Toast with the berries and whipped cream was absolutely delicious. My egg white omelette was superb. The atmosphere is quaint and lends to the name. Outstanding!