“Fabulous Breakfast at Amore”
Review of Amore Breakfast - CLOSED

Amore Breakfast
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: A fun, retro decor serving the finest breakfast in Ogunquit! We have a new location at 87 Main Street - Open 7:30-1 Closed Wednesday and Thursday in the off-season. April thru October
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This is my new #1 for Ogunquit, ME. My husband and I both loved our breakfast. The Morning Glory French Toast with the berries and whipped cream was absolutely delicious. My egg white omelette was superb. The atmosphere is quaint and lends to the name. Outstanding!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Homemade corned beef hash
Bananas foster French toast stuffed with pecan cream cheese
What more can I say...heaven

Reviewed July 10, 2013

A little noisy but the corned beef hash and poached eggs were the best I ever had. Wife's veggie omelet was also v-good.

1  Thank Norm A
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Another place with a great breakfast. Only downside, is it gets very crowded early on & frequently there's a long wait. Worth it though for the food.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We travel to Ogunquit once a year. Cafe Amore is a must for us for breakfast. Their corned beef is always a favorite. We usually get there early enough to avoid a wait but it is definitely worth waiting for!!

1  Thank capecodsuze