“Unique ambiance, wonderful food!”
Review of Amore Breakfast - CLOSED

Amore Breakfast
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: A fun, retro decor serving the finest breakfast in Ogunquit! We have a new location at 87 Main Street - Open 7:30-1 Closed Wednesday and Thursday in the off-season. April thru October
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We stopped here as part for our walk toward Perkins Cove and Marginal Way. Our server was so attentive, happy and friendly. We had heard/seen Rachel Ray rave about Amore, so had to try it. We were not disappointed. As the TV show says ... "You gotta eat here"!

Reviewed October 15, 2012

what did I like ????? The food!!The hardworking wait staff, and the neat ambiance,grandma`s tables in a diner setting,that late morning brwakfast shared with some of the actors from the performance of Buddy Holly was another memory making event shared with my grandson,he loved every morsel of that wonderful breakfast,as did I,as well as one of the best Bloody Mary I ever had,he had delish hot chocolate, and we had a very nice chat with a couple of the actors,what a nice way to start our day,the food here is awesome,what do I reccomend? everthing... but stuffed french toast my favorite,and judging my grandson`s clean plate,one of his also,Amore`s I love you!

1  Thank crabbyjan
Reviewed October 13, 2012

The best breakfast we had on our whole trip. Great everything-from blueberry pancakes to eggs any style ..bustling and fun too! Don't miss it!

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I was looking forward to breakfast at Amore after I read the glowing reviews on Tripadvisor. Amore is housed in a cute building with parking in the rear....that was a plus. We were seated right away and given menus and the waitress recited the specials. There were a lot of choices on the menu.

My husband & I chose 2 eggs, bacon, home fries (chunks of potatoes) & toast. We ordered the eggs over easy, but mine were cooked a little too much & the 2 slices of bacon were really well done. The coffee & the service was good.

I would go back and maybe try the Eggs Benedict or the waffles that come with different toppings.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

As usual, one of the highlights of our frequent trips to Maine is Amore Breakfast. Clean, bright, great food and people!