“OMG - this is breakfast nirvana”
Review of Amore Breakfast

Amore Breakfast
Ranked #19 of 102 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: A fun, retro decor serving the finest breakfast in Ogunquit! We have a new location at 87 Main Street - Open 7:30-1 Closed Wednesday and Thursday in the off-season. April thru October
Reviewed August 25, 2011

I'll make this short....

If there is a better place for breakfast in Ogunquit, I'm still looking for it!

It has a charming atmosphere, and a very bright appeal. They moved from a small lot to a nice corner spot that's hard to miss. While I love the decor, it's all about the food, and they do breakfast right! You owe it to yourself to try the stuffed french toast, of if that's not your thing, the omelets are superb as well.

Honestly - this place is amazing. They also do some sandwiches now, but we haven't tried them yet.... But breakfast - fit for royalty!

Love the place!

1  Thank iCollector

Reviewed August 24, 2011

Amore Breakfast serves without a doubt the best breakfast ever. The food is fresh and the servers are friendly and make you feel at home. The ambiance is wonderful with nostalgic signs on the walls along with "I Love Lucy" memorabilia. LeeAnne does a wonderful job and puts her love into her restaurant. Now that's Amore.

Reviewed August 21, 2011

Amore Breakfast never disappoints. Great service, friendly owner who makes the rounds to make sure all is well, and the most delicious breakfast choices. Try the Irish Eggs Benedict - their hash is homemade and excellent. Or the lemon bread cream cheese stuffed french toast with blueberries or blackberries. Even staples like scrambled eggs, sausage and toast are memorable due to the quality for the sausage and the bread. Try the 7 grain bread with their own strawberry almond jam they offer.

Reviewed August 11, 2011

No trip is complete until you have breakfast at Amore! They have moved into town....the rooms are more spacious and bright! The lobster Benedict is wonderful...everything here is wonderful!!!

Reviewed July 27, 2011

We enjoyed breakfast here on our way home from our stay in Ogunquit. The wait was long, but worth it. My husband and I enjoyed coffee in the lobby while waiting for our table. We were able to purchase some juice for our daughter as well while waiting. All of the food was incredible. I ordered the basic eggs/toast/potatoes/bacon meal, my husband ordered a spinach and cheese omelette, and my daughter ordered the french toast of the day, which was cranberry orange. It was amazing! I also enjoyed a mimosa with my breakfast. It was a wonderful way to end our trip out to Maine!

Been to Amore Breakfast? Share your experiences!