“Food is always great.”

Ranked #4 of 100 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Lively, boisterous environment; Elegant and diverse dining menu. Complimentary Entertainment in Piano Bar & Lounge. 7 Nights a week. American style food, burgers, Salads with your choice of Proteins, Appetizers or all entrees.
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Great food and service. We eat here at least once, every time we go to Ogunquit. The service is great and they are very attentive, and the food portions are large and takes great...

There are newer reviews for The Front Porch Piano Bar & Restaurant

Reviewed July 15, 2014

We love Wayne, the bartentenders, the bar, the drinks, the way we are treated. Always go there. Go there!!

Reviewed July 14, 2014

In a bigger town with more broad-appeal dining options, The Front Porch might be an also-ran. In Ogunquit, it stands above average due to a festive dining room setting and the frenetic energy emanating from the second floor piano bar lounge.

The menu diversity appeals to the most basic dinner with some options to tempt more adventurous dinners. Generally, dishes are predictably well-prepared and the staff is warm and responsive. Not a place for a quiet dinner, however, as the dining room is packed with tables and the noise level can be high due to the many tables of guests that just came down from cock-tailing at the piano bar upstairs. In fact, I'm sure I've been at that table a time-or-two!

Even though they don't take reservations, it is recommended to call ahead on a Friday or Saturday night to put yourself on the list for a table.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Excellent nachos and flatbread appetizer. Also loved the field greens salad with blueberries. However both my daughter and I were very disappointed with the vegetarian eggplant entree. We were served two eggplant rolls stuffed with a very skimpy portion of a risotto/spinach/mushroom filling. The two pieces of eggplant were tough and chewy (probably due to undercooking) and the filling was so meager that I had to search to see if the risotto was actually in there. This entree isn't worthy of this restaurant and should be revisited. Others at table had the baked haddock which was delicious and their servings were plentiful. Overall the service was good and the staff was attentive. Rating reflects the good and bad of our experience.

wecare2015, Owner at The Front Porch Piano Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2015

Thank you for taking the time for providing me and my team with valuable feedback.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Took the hotel's advice on where to eat close and get our first lobster rolls. The prices are high for what you get and the food was just average, except for the mac & cheese, which was very good. Also ordered a hummus/mediterranean flatbread which was okay. After getting many other lobster rolls on our trip, we all agreed that this place was the most expensive and just an average meal.

If there is anything I can do to make this better.. I know its late responding but I work ALL THE TIME and I hate that u think we are overpriced and average. Wayne W the Front Porch..