“Good people watching, good food”

The Front Porch Piano Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 100 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Lively, boisterous environment; Elegant and diverse dining menu. Complimentary Entertainment in Piano Bar & Lounge. 7 Nights a week. American style food, burgers, Salads with your choice of Proteins, Appetizers or all entrees.
Reviewed June 10, 2013

This new restaurant offered delicious pizza (including the odd-sounding but tasty bacon and egg pizza), and it's location on the main corner in the downtown section allowed for excellent people watching on a busy summer day. The only suggestion I would give the owners came to me while looking down on them from The Front Porch bar across the street...you need some string lights to really turn your patio into an evening "cafe" feel.

There are newer reviews for The Front Porch Piano Bar & Restaurant

Reviewed June 7, 2013

We really liked this place. It is a bit overcrowded on a hopping in-season night, but once you get past that, the service is still very good and friendly. We ate off the bar menu, which I highly recommend. We shared the mac & cheese as an app/side, and it was terrific (and we are highly selective mac & cheese connoisseurs). My wife had the crispy fish sandwich while I had the salmon sandwich. Both were very nicely prepared.

Overall, a great in-town choice as long as you don't mind the hustle-and-bustle.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I didn't have a chance to eat at the restaurant(I will next time) but I did go upstairs to the piano bar for cocktails and I have to say it was a great time. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming, I was traveling solo, so it was nice to be in such a friendly atmosphere. The service was great, there were plenty of cocktail servers circulating the floor and offering refills, one server sticks out - his name was Johnaton, very friendly and remembered what I was drinking from the night before! He's definitely an asset to your establishment!
I'm returning to Ogunquit soon and I will definitely be returning to the front porch.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

A group of 10 of us went for dinner over Memorial day weekend. The staff went out of their way to accomodate our larger than normal group. The food was great, flatbreads are awesome!! Can't say enough about our waitress, Maria. She was so friendly and took excellent care of us, from apps and drinks to champagne. Upstairs was standing room only and she put our group on first to be notified hwne space opened up. Couldn't ask for better service, food or atmosphere!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Okay, we have eaten here before and its been very good but recently we had dinner here and it was exceptional.
Having a large group of 10 people have dinner anywhere over Memorial Day Weekend is just about impossible BUT we had amazing food and service. The manager Wendy was so pleasant and seated us quickly, our server Maria was AMAZING................. Funny, knowledgeable about the menu and wine list, and the food was exceptional.
Cant go wrong with the flatbreads, love the coconut shrimp, heard the salmon was wonderful and also the chicken under a brick....
Definitely going to be a regular hangout spot for dinner this summer.