“wonderful piano bar!”

Ranked #8 of 102 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Lively, boisterous environment; Elegant and diverse dining menu. Complimentary Entertainment in Piano Bar & Lounge. 7 Nights a week. American style food, burgers, Salads with your choice of Proteins, Appetizers or all entrees.
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I didn't have a chance to eat at the restaurant(I will next time) but I did go upstairs to the piano bar for cocktails and I have to say it was a great time. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming, I was traveling solo, so it was nice to be in such a friendly atmosphere. The service was great, there were plenty of cocktail servers circulating the floor and offering refills, one server sticks out - his name was Johnaton, very friendly and remembered what I was drinking from the night before! He's definitely an asset to your establishment!
I'm returning to Ogunquit soon and I will definitely be returning to the front porch.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,202)

Reviewed June 3, 2013

A group of 10 of us went for dinner over Memorial day weekend. The staff went out of their way to accomodate our larger than normal group. The food was great, flatbreads are awesome!! Can't say enough about our waitress, Maria. She was so friendly and took excellent care of us, from apps and drinks to champagne. Upstairs was standing room only and she put our group on first to be notified hwne space opened up. Couldn't ask for better service, food or atmosphere!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Okay, we have eaten here before and its been very good but recently we had dinner here and it was exceptional.
Having a large group of 10 people have dinner anywhere over Memorial Day Weekend is just about impossible BUT we had amazing food and service. The manager Wendy was so pleasant and seated us quickly, our server Maria was AMAZING................. Funny, knowledgeable about the menu and wine list, and the food was exceptional.
Cant go wrong with the flatbreads, love the coconut shrimp, heard the salmon was wonderful and also the chicken under a brick....
Definitely going to be a regular hangout spot for dinner this summer.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

We had great snacks in the bar area which is a piano bar with a sing along atmosphere. It is far from the average experience. Great drinks. A must stop in Ogunquit.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

We ate dinner at The Front Porch while visiting family over the long holiday weekend. There was a long wait for dinner, so because the downstairs bar was standing room only, we went upstairs to the piano bar. (Note to parents: do not bring your children, you must be 21 to enter). The piano bar was so much fun!! My sister and her husband, & my husband and I all ended up singing at the top of our lungs along with all of the other patrons!! It was like a huge party. We haven't laughed like that, or had that much fun in a long time. Then we were called to go downstairs for dinner - we almost didn't want to leave! .

Then the four of us were seated in the restaurant to eat. I don't know how they manage it, but you can not hear the piano bar in the dining room, very nicely insulated. Beautiful, serene ambiance for dining. The menu had a wide variety of choices - from seafood (of course ) to pork chops, steak, salads and pastas! (Mac & Cheese a must!! The best you've ever tasted!). My husband had the chef's special - halibut. It was excellent! My brother in law had the delmonico steak, and was not disappointed! ALL food was undescribably good, and for the area - quite reasonable in price. Nice wine selection too! Michael, our fantastic waiter, helped us with our selections. Would go again in a minute!!

There is only one downside I can think of about The Front Porch, and that is the ladies rest room. There is a line waiting to go into the one stall all night. They need more stalls..... Or more bathrooms! BUT this will not keep us from coming back! From the very minute we walked in, we were treated like family! Meghan at the bar was busy, but professional and welcoming; Michael was an excellent waiter.