“Good breakafast”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Montreal, Canada
“Good breakafast”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

They serve good american breakfast. It' s next to the Orseman resort, right on the beach....................

Visited October 2012

Bradford-on-Avon, United Kingdom
“A welcome find out of season”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We had spent the day touring the coast down from Portland and mostly it was shut! Huckleberrys was a welcome exception and it was also very good. Paula was friendly and the food was great. Set us up nicely for a walk along the fabulous beach.

• Visited November 2012
Brierfield
“If your Hungry................. Go HERE!!!!”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Stumbled upon this place but mighty glad we did !!!

The food was fantastic and the portions were EPIC !!!
The service was quick and efficient and the waitress was polite and helpful.

We came out of Season, so was quiet but I would go again and recommend to anyone.

• Visited October 2012
Voorheesville, New York
“Paula will serve you with a smile!”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Cute little breakfast place right near Ogunquit beach that serves Bluberry pancakes that are superb. The omelete at the table across from us almost made me wish I had chosen differently as it looked to be full of spinach and mushrooms and all sorts of goodies. I will definately try it next time as we will return to Huckleberrys and hopefully Paula will be the one to serve us again! Thanks Paula!

Visited August 2012
Middletown, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST BLUEBERRY PANCAKES EVER!”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

This little breakfast place right by the beach is a hidden gem. Simple decor but great food. My husband got an omelete that almost made me wish I had chosen different until I tasted the blueberry pancakes! Great place. Stay at the Aspinquid across the bridge and eat at Huckleberrys!

Visited August 2012