“Tasty hamburgers”

Cuisines: American
Greenland, New Hampshire
“Tasty hamburgers”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Sandwich cooked to order, fries perfect. Having a full bar - always a plus! :-) Only dislike is the atmosphere is still a little too boring. Obvious that this building was formerly a service/retail. too much tarmac!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Steven S

Flemington, NJ
“Nice falafel sandwich”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Not a place I'd recommend for coffee but definitely a great place for a tasty sandwich. I had the falafel wrap to go and it was really delicious. Just the right amount of tsatsiki so that the wrap was not too dry but also not soggy. The fries were ok, nothing special about those, but the wrap definitely pushed this past the average mark.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Lagourmandise
Glen Gardner, New Jersey
“Fill' er up!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

If you're making your way from or to the beach and need a pit stop then I recommend Fresh. Outdoor seating with a view of the tourists. I've had the falafel wrap and also sampled their smoothies. All was just as billed....Fresh!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank TJSIII
Saint John, Canada
“great breakfast!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I have eaten at Fresh each of my last two visits to Ogunquit, and I will definitely be returning, the breakfast is great for a quick breakfast before hitting the beach, the outside seating is nice, it's got a very modern feel I find. the cooks were more than accommodating with my food requests. I didn't have a smoothie, but my partner did - he said it was delicious and very reFRESHing. Fresh has a great selection of sandwiches and items other than breakfast which I am sure are all very good.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank rcroz2
Bethlehem, PA
“A pleasant surprise”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Unfortunately I discovered Fresh on the last day of my stay in Ogunquit (at 2 Village Square Inn). I was yearning for a smoothie and the folks at 2VInn suggested Fresh,. The smoothie was fantastic. And so next time I am in Ogunquit....I will return for more of their offerings of sandwiches, snacks, and a full bar.

Visited June 2013