“Cozy Cove Cafe - Perkins Cove”
Review of Cove Cafe

Cove Cafe
Ranked #10 of 100 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed May 13, 2014

As you desend into Perkins Cove, it's on your right. Can' t park? Just drive right into the cove area an there is parking. After a fabulous breakfast, you will want to explore the cove on foot. Many little shops and you can access the Marginal Way. ( a must do). I had Belgium waffle with fresh strawberries an homemade whipped cream. The. cream was unlike any I have ever had. It looked like cream cheese but one taste and the sweetness was delectable. My husband swears the eggs were freshly hatched. We can't wait to go back.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

You can walk here from Perkins Cove. It is a cute little family style cafe. One of the managers brought his children with him to work and they were very well behaved. You didn't even know they were there. I had egg whites, ham, home fries, and toast. The service was fast and efficient. The food was tasty. No complaints and I would return her again.

1  Thank angeleyes27
Reviewed November 18, 2013

My first review of this place was not too good BUT I am so glad we returned because the food completely redeemed itself! We share 1 blueberry pancake which was light and fluffy and each had the most fabulous omelets...more than enough to feed a hungry hiker! Glad we returned and gave it another chance, now we're hooked!

1  Thank Ellesor826
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We were in Ogunquit for eight days this year and ate breakfast at the Cove Cafe every single morning. From the crab cakes to the fruit waffle, hands down the best breakfast spot in Ogunquit. Jeb, his family, and the wait staff are excellent.

1  Thank K F
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Absolutely delicious breakfasts. Place is not large, but they draw a good crowd. Food and service is worth the wait. Located just outside Perkins Cove. Very clean and very good service. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Daniel S

Been to Cove Cafe? Share your experiences!