“Lackluster Meal”
Review of Old Village Inn

Old Village Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Old Village Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 103 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We decided to dine here at the recommendation of a local shop owner, but I was disappointed in the dinner. I ordered sautéed vegetables with angel hair pasta. The vegetables were baby carrots, jarred artichoke pieces and some green beans. The angel hair pasta was overdone and soft. There was no flavoring in the dish. As I do cook in my own home, I expected a wider variety of vegetables, for example peppers, onions, squash or zucchini but sadly none of these were included. This was a first and last time dining experience for me.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This restaurant is on Main Street which is very easy to find, after your meal it is close to area shops etc. The restaurant is very quaint, very homey, the food great. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed May 9, 2018

My wife and I visit every so often and every time we do the staff is amazing and the people in there are so friendly. The Baked stuff shrimp is amazing as is just about anything you try there, it's total quality.

Reviewed April 9, 2018

This restaurant has a great menu of many classic items-lobster bisque, shrimp cocktail, caesar salad, rack of lamb, etc. Prices are moderate and the food was delicious! The service was wonderful (Walker) and there was no rush-just a nice relaxing meal. We had the rack of lamb (GREAT) and beef tenderloin- creme brulee was great- I would definitely recommend this place!

1  Thank travelgogo
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Went solely for dessert on a late Sunday evening. The (1) warmed cookie plus ice cream, and (2) chocolate lava cake were both amazing. Right portions too. The fruit cobbler was pretty good, but if you’re a chocolate lover, skip it.

The bar guy was very nice. Service was fast.